Chapter ten

It has been 2 months since the whole team found out she was pregnant, which means Pidge is currently laying down with a roughly 4 month baby sitting on her bladder.

With a huff Pidge rolls herself over, not surprised to find the other half of her bed empty. Despite that fact that Shiro had taken to sleeping in her bed, she often finds her self waking up to him gone. The black paladin doesn't seem to understand the concept of sleeping in.

Slowly Pidge makes her way to the bathroom on unsteady feet. "Good morning Rover 2." She greets the robot as it almost sleepily unhooks itself from the charging port Pidge rigged in the corner of her room. The small robot beeps in return and follows Pidge, much like a puppy does, into the restroom.

With the beginning of her second trimester Pidge has thankfully moved in from her nausea phase, and no longer feels like throwing up all the time. Instead Pidge now finds her self constantly hungry, much to Hunks delight. Thanks to his spoiling the younger paladin had quickly gained some healthy weight, with a belly that is now showing her 6 inch baby.

The only down fall she has noticed so far is her swollen stomach has started to become itchy. But Pidge would happily have itchy skin than have to be throwing up all the time.

After getting ready for the day Pidge makes her way to her lions' hanger, with Rover 2 beeping happily behind her.

Once there, Green greets her paladin with a loving rumble and lowers her large head. Rover let's out a string of beeps and hurries over to the lion, settling down on the lion's nose.

Pidge goes over to join them and sinks down onto one of Greens paws, enjoying the lions smooth warm metal. The groups peaceful atmosphere is shattered, due to a certain blue paladin comes bursting into the hanger at top speed.

"I need a place to hide!" Lance gasps as he comes to a stop in front of the trio. Without missing a beat he jumps on Greens muzzle, trying to pry the lion's jaws open with his hands. "Pidge you gotta let me hide in Green. Once I'm in turn on the cloaking!"

"Uh huh, right." Pidge says, rolling her eyes at her dramatic teammate. Green keeps her mouth firmly closed and lifts her head out of Lance's reach. Rover 2 let's out a angry beep and floats down to sit on Pidges lap. "Besides, it would look weird if my lion just disappeared." Pidge continues with a shrug laying a comforting hand on the small robot. 

Lance gives up on the lion, scanning the room for other options. He lets out a pitiful squeak, scrambles across the hanger, and shuts himself in one of the larger cabinets on the opposite wall.

Not even a second later the doors open again to reveal a very pissed off Keith, followed shortly by Shiro. Lance's offense became clear as the pair got closer. Pidge realized that they were covered in what looked like, but definitely didn't smell like, blue slushy.

Maybe it was some of that strange food goo  we picked up at the last galactic trade center. Pidge thought to herself.

Keith marches around the hanger, looking behind any possible hiding space he could find. Shiro chooses a different tactic and goes over to Pidge and Green. The lion lets out a purr, lowering her head back down.

Shiro chuckles at the large animal and gives her a quick pat.  "So where is Lance?" He asks the girls.

Pidge looks away with a smirk, unwilling to betray Lances trust. But Green doesn't seem to have any problem with it, and promptly shines her eyes on the cabinet.

"Run Lance!" Pidge yells, laughing at her lions honesty.

The cabinet bursts open and Lance takes off out of the hanger. Keith, who had been on the opposite side of the hanger, sprints after him.

"Thanks Green." Shiro says, giving the lion another fond pat. He leans over to Pidge for a quick kiss, she scrunches up her nose in surprise, but obliges.

"You really need to take a shower." She says, pulling alway and pinching her nose.

"Yeah? Then maybe I'll go take one right now, and you can join me." Shiro says, wiggling his dark eyebrows.

"And it's that kind of talk that made this happen, smart guy." Pidge replies with a snort, resting her hands on her belly.

"Exactly." Shiro agrees.

"Don't you have a blue paladin to punish, or perhaps a red one to stop?" Pidge dismisses, turning her beat red face away from the man.

Shiro lets out a chuckle and turns around, "Yes ma'am." He says before the doors close behind him.

*~*~*

Hey howdy hi

Sorry it's been a hot second since I updated! Summer school is B*itch.
Thank you so much for reading and please oh please leave a vote and a comment! They mean a lot to me and my delirious state of mind.

Also big thanks to ninja_nerd18 for obvious reasons.

Love y'all!
~Dearest