An old memory

...

When I was younger I never knew what I wanted to become. Like the most little girls I wanted to become famous. Singing, acting, dancing... I thought I could do it all. I was shining all day, watching Disney movies, playing outside with the children of the neighbourhood for hours, going to the supermarket with my mother to pick out my own candy. I miss that little girl because it were the little things that mattered for her.

I think growing up is the most beautiful but also the worst part of life. New things will come into your life, but some things will also leave anyways. Things you once liked the most are not that interesting anymore. That one girl in class, used to be your best friend. But now don't you do anything than liking her instagram posts.

Your heart will be broken, maybe many times. Dear people to you will pass away. There are going to be things you will regret after it happend, and you will make wrong choices, but that is part of life. Not everything will be perfect.

Despite everything, I hope that you will be happy one day. That you are able to say with all confidence that you made it. Don't forget that if you are broken, you don't have to stay broken. Broken things can be fixed. Don't forget that for every friend you lose, there will come new people into your life. Don't forget that it is not the end of the world if the choice you made was a wrong one, just make the best of it. Don't forget to shine, like that little girl you once was. She is still inside of you, because it is still the little things that matter.