Chapter Four

I didn't know we would be staying in the same hotel as BTS but they were two floors above us. I couldn't believe I was sleeping so close to them. First I get to go into the Eiffel Tower with them and spend almost the whole day with Taehyung, now I'm staying directly two floors below them in the hotel. 

I wonder if they remembered my name. Probably not, since they meet fans on a daily. I heard a knock on the door and frowned a bit as I got out of the bed. I only had on my nightshirt and a pair of panties as I walked out to where Brent was. There was a tray with a lot of food on it and a card with my name on it. 

'Meadow, I had an amazing time yesterday in the tower. Would you like to go to the park? -V'

I smiled softly and bit my lip as I blushed. "Who's it from?" Brent asked but her smirk told me that she already knew. I rolled my eyes and took a piece of toast. "What time is he gonna be here?" I asked and grabbed a glass to fill with some orange juice. I was honestly nervous but I was trying to stay calm. 

"About ten minutes." She hummed and took some eggs off a plate. I cursed and went back to my room to get dressed. I decided on a black dress with velvet flowers all down it. I put some fishnet tights under it and pulled on my thigh high boots. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I needed to put on some makeup. I did a smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a deep red lip stain. By the time I was done, I could hear Brent and Tae talking downstairs. I sent a text to my brother telling him I would make sure I called before He went to bed.

After pulling my hair back into a bun, I walked downstairs and smiled at them. Tae looked at me and his lips parted a bit. "Areumdaun.." he whispered and I blushed lightly. I remembered that meant beautiful. I mumbled a soft thank you and looked over at Brent who was smiling like crazy.

Tar held his arm out for me and I linked my arm with his. "Be safe," Brent called out as we left. We walked in silence to the park. It was a rather nice day outside with the sun shining and a nice temperature. Kids were playing at the playground and parents chattering about as they watch their kids.

Tae took me over to a path that went around the lake. There were swans floating on the lake and the sun reflecting off the water. This day was already the best of my life. We walked around the lake for a bit before I stopped and looked at the water. I could feel Tae looking at me and that made my blush deepen a bit. Tae smiled softly and took a step closer to me.

"You are truly beautiful." He whispered and I could hear him struggle a bit with his English. He was getting better though. I turned to look at him and smiled softly. "Thank you Taehyung. You're absolutely amazing." I whispered and I felt him move his hands down to my hips. He leaned in a bit and I could feel his breath on my lips. My eyes fluttered shut as my hands rested on his chest lightly.

Then he pulled back and put his hands over mine, lacing our fingers. I gave a small pout as I opened my eyes again; he kissed my knuckles lightly. "Let's get some ice cream." I smiled softly and he nodded a bit. I was still a little upset that he didn't kiss me but I figured he had just changed his mind. I wasn't beautiful anyway so that could just be it.

We walked the rest of the way down the pathway and ended up at a small ice cream stand. I saw that they had cotton candy and I honestly got happy. Tae ordered a caramel flavor with white chocolate shavings and I got cotton candy with sprinkles. We sat down on a bench and ate the ice cream in silence. I watched a few kids run by as they played a game, smiling softly.

I miss being a kid sometimes. It was always easier to be a kid rather than an adult, especially if you struggle as much as I do not just with weight but mental issues. Kids were always accepted even if they had some issues but once you become even a teenager, everything changes.

Tae looked at me and tilted his head a bit. "Okay?" he asked and I gave a tight smile as I nodded slowly. I suddenly didn't want my ice cream anymore. Or anything to eat really. Tae set his cup down and turned to me fully. "What's wrong?" he whispered and I couldn't stop the tears in my eyes or the words from my mouth.

I told him about how I hated myself and my anxiety. I told him about my brother and how stressed I was with everything. I told him everything and he listened better than Brent. By the time I was finished, I was glad I had on waterproof makeup. He grabbed a napkin and dabbed it on my cheeks as he frowned a bit.

"Meadow... You are beautiful... Like flower." he whispered and brushed a strand of my hair back. I just shook my head a bit and sniffled. I didn't look up as I threw my cup away, straightening my dress out. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for me to come to Paris after all.

With a sigh, I stood up and looked at Tae. "M-maybe I should just go.." I mumbled and looked back down as he pouted. He took my hands as he stood up and this time when he leaned in, our lips actually touched. I felt butterflies in my stomach and sparks through my body as we kissed. It felt so surreal and I thought I was going to wake up any second.

He pulled back but stayed close to me. There was a deep blush on my cheeks as I looked up at him. He was smiling softly as he watched me. I knew there were kids and adults around us but it honestly just felt like it was just Taehyung and me in the park. It felt like forever before he spoke again and all he said were two words but they made me melt. "My flower."

We didn't get back to the hotel until almost dark. I didn't want the night to end but I knew it had to. Tae walked me to the door to my hotel room. "I had a wonderful night." He whispered and rubbed my cheek. "I as well." I smiled softly. He leaned down and kissed me softly just as Brent opened the door and squealed. I blushed brightly and pulled back.

Taehyung and I said our goodbyes and I went into the room as he left. I glanced at Brent and squealed with her. "Holy shit you guys kissed!!!" she all but screamed and I laughed lightly. "Oh, and Adrian called. He wants to call you in the morning so make sure you're free."

I smiled softly and nodded. "Will do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to take care of." I said with a wink and went up to my room. I fell back on the bed and brought my hand up to my lips. I could still feel the way his lips molded to mine, his soft they were and how he could make me feel. He was perfect and I was a mess, but with him, I felt okay.