Chapter Five

((smut))

It had been a week since Taehyung kissed me and it was like he couldn't keep his hands off me; not that I was complaining. We would always be together now, kissing, cuddling; basically anything but having sex. I didn't want to rush things and I didn't know where he wanted to take things between us but I wanted more. 

We were in his and Jimin's shared hotel room, watching a movie as we cuddled. His fingers ran through my hair as he held me close. I felt so cared for. It honestly felt amazing. I looked up at Tae about halfway through the movie and found him staring at me already; I blushed when seeing his hazel eyes staring into my own. 

"Hello." He said in his deep voice and I wanted to melt. Instead, a giggle left my lips as I smiled softly. "Hey..." I whispered and he pressed a light kiss to my forehead. "We should go out to dinner tonight," he said. I had been helping with his English and he'd been getting a lot better.   

I nodded a bit and smiled, kissing his jaw lightly. He sat up and his hand ran over my thigh lightly. I blushed deeply and bit my lip as he smirked. "You're such a tease, asshole." I huffed and stood up, pulling down my sweater as I did. "I am no asshole." He pouted and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down into his lap. 

My blush darkened as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "But you are a tease." I huffed lightly and nuzzled my face into his neck. I smiled and let one of his hands rest on my thigh as the other rested on my ass. 

"I may be a tease but I know how to turn you on." He said as he squeezed my thigh lightly. I let out a soft gasp and whined softly as he chuckled. "Yeah, turn me on and annoy me when you leave me to take care of it myself." 

He shrugged a bit and kissed my neck lightly. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip lightly. His hand pressed against my thigh and the other pulled my upper body closer as his lips moved up to mine. I kissed back feverishly and let a whine fall into his mouth as his tongue brushed against mine. 

I could feel his member press against my bum as he shifted a bit, making me let out a soft gasp. I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him. I didn't say anything as I slid off his lap and got down on my knees in front of him. He licked his lips and looked down at me with lust in his eyes. "Meadow... what are you doing?" He asked softly and licked his lips. 

"Let me take care of you, baby," I whispered and rubbed my hands over his thighs, to the button of his jeans. He leaned back a bit and watched as I unbuttoned his jeans, tugging them along with his boxers down. My eyes landed on his rock hard erection and my mouth practically watered as I stroked him a gently.

He hissed lightly and tipped his head back as I licked his tip lightly. I moaned at the taste of his salty precum and wrapped my lips around his tip, pushing my head down. He slid easily into my mouth but I had to stretch my jaw just to fit my lips around his shaft.

I closed my eyes as his tip hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag. Tae's hand found my hair and he gathered some of it to push my head down more. I let my throat relax around him as he fucked my mouth, making me gag and spit run down my chin. I knew my throat would be sore tomorrow but I didn't mind. I loved the way he felt in my mouth.

I brought a hand down and rubbed myself through my pants, moaning around his cock. He looked down and a long moan fell from his lips when he saw the wet spot on my grey leggings where I was rubbing myself. 

He pulled me off and I took a deep breath as I looked up at him. "O-oopa~" I whimpered and nuzzled my nose along his shaft. He hummed softly and closed his eyes. "I wanna make you feel good," I whispered and he chuckled softly. "Oh gong-iu-nim.. you always make me feel good," he whispered.

I blushed and sat up a bit, rubbing his thighs. "I wanna be your little slut.. wanna do everything you want me to do and so much more," I said and he pulled me up to kiss him deeply. Everything was causing sparks to roll through my body, the feeling of electricity leaving me feeling almost numb. 

I pushed my hand into my leggings and rubbed over my clit quickly as he wrapped his hand around his shaft. "Come up here and sit on oppa's lap." he whispered and I nodded, getting up on his lap. 

His length pressed against my thigh and I whimpered. He pulled my hand out from my leggings and sucked on my fingers that were coated in my wetness. He let out a soft moan and closed his eyes, his hips pushing up against mine. I started pushing my leggings down, needing to have him inside me or even just touching me. 

He laid me back on the bed and pulled my leggings off, leaving me in just my shirt and lace panties. His fingers rubbed over the crotch of my panties and my hips jerked a bit. "Oppa please.." I whined. He didn't say anything, just pulled my panties off and tossed them aside. He grabbed a condom from his bag and I gave him a smug look. 

"Gotta be prepared," he said and shrugged as he set the condom aside on the bed. I blushed lightly and bit my lip as his hands roamed over my thighs, squeezing lightly. His fingers brushed against my folds and pushed in ever so slightly against my clit, making me shiver in anticipation. 

His fingers began to work against m clit, rubbing in slow circles before his fingers pushed into my opening. My back arched off the bed, my hands gripping the sheets as I moaned out loudly. I hadn't had sex with someone else since my sophomore year of high school, and this was so much better than anything I could have imagined it would be.

He pushed a third finger into my opening and I came almost instantly, covering his fingers and part of his hand as well as the sheets below me. He cursed under his breath and closed his eyes as he pulled his fingers out. 

I watched him suck on his fingers before he looked back at me, his pupils blown. He leaned down and pressed our lips together as he grabbed the condom and opened it. When he pulled back, he fumbled to roll the condom on. His hands were shaking and I wanted to ask why but he just kissed me again as he finally got the condom on. 

He lined up and pushed in, making me groan against his lips. His cock stretched my walls and it all felt so good. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his lips moved to my neck, cascading light kisses on my skin. 

He started to move his hips at a slow pace, drawing out each movement and making time stand still. He soon sped his hips up, his moans mixing with mine as his hand moved under my shirt. His fingers worked at my nipple, twisting and tugging, making my moans louder. 

"O-oopa~" I moaned loudly and came again, squirting up his stomach as he pulled out. "I just can't get enough of you." Tae groaned and pushed back in. This time his thrusts were rough and fast, my nails scratching down his back. He was pulling moan after moan from me until he came in the condom.

He pulled out and laid against me, both of us panting as we struggled to catch our breaths. I was pretty sure the entire block knew his name if they didn't already. He sat up and kissed me deeply, to which I gladly returned before he pulled back. 

He tossed the condom out and grabbed a wet ran to clean us up before he helped me dress and change the sheets. I didn't know what this boy was doing to me but I liked it. 

(( bit of a longer chapter for you guys. sorry this is up late. i try to post at least once a week but last week was a weird week and I ended up in the hospital. comment ideas if you guys want to see something specific!))