Chapter Eight

I woke up in a lot of pain, but in my bed. I frowned as I remembered falling asleep on the floor the night before. I sat up and seen that my clothes had been changed as well, but the shirt wasn't mine. It was Tae's.

I got out of bed and seen my phone on the charger, checking the messaged. I opened the one from Taehyung first. 

Meadow, I am so sorry for the way that I have been acting. I had no right to assume that Jimin had touched you at dinner and I apologize for making it seem as if I do not trust you. You're my everything and I need you in my life. I am so happy to have you, to hold you and to love you. And yes, I do love you. But I am so scared to love because I have never truly felt love towards someone. But I have fallen for you and I am so happy that I did. I love you Meadow.

I couldn't help but smile at the message as I walked down to the kitchen. I smelled bacon right away and got a little confused until I walked into the kitchen and seen Tae standing there, shirtless. 

I bit my lip lightly and leaned against the wall. "Are you ready to apologize to me now?" I asked and heard him let out a sigh."I don't normally apologize." He mumbled and turned to look at me. "But yes, I am ready to apologize to you." He said and pulled out a chair for me at the counter to sit. 

I sat down and hummed softly and I rested my hand on my hand. He sat next to me and bit his lip lightly. "I'm sorry for being jealous of Jimin. And for making you feel like I only want sex from you. I want so much more than just sex. I want all of you. Mind, soul, body and all that." 

I could tell he was nervous but I didn't know why. I reached over and took his hands when I saw his eyes gloss over. "Meadow, you make me happy." He said through his tears. I smiled and leaned closer to him. "You make me happy, too, Taehyung." I whispered and kissed him slowly. His hands rested on my thighs, pulling me closer. 

I didn't get the feeling that I normally did when he touched my thighs, usually resulting in us having sex or something. I felt loved, cared for. I knew he loved me, and I loved him. But we were both scared at this point.

I pulled back first and looked him over before pecking his lips a few times. "I feel like I lost my best friend.." I admitted to him, biting my chapped lips. He grabbed his chap-stick and opened it, rubbing some on my lips. That made me smile. 

"I'll have Jin talk to her. They seem to have gotten rather close." He said and I nodded a bit. He pecked my lips lightly and nuzzled against me. "I'm sorry I'm an asshole." He whispered and I shook my head. "Let's go out and do something," I said.

It took us a while to decide on what to do, but we settled on going to the movies. It was surprising how many movies they had in English, the new releases that weren't even out in America yet.

I held Tae's hand tightly as we made our way into the theater, buying tickets for whatever horror movie he decided to pay for and went over to get some snacks. I had never really felt comfortable with the way I looked and I always felt like people were staring at me. 

Tae made me feel comfortable though, even on my bad days when I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. He always gave me his shirts to wear and they fit pretty good since he always got baggy clothes. And they were Gucci. 

We got a popcorn and some candy, as well as a drink to share and headed off to the theater we were in. I followed Tae to the back and we sat right in the middle. I smiled and put the drink in the cup holder between us. He took a sip and smiled as the lights dimmed.

After the previews, the lights cut off to signal the movie was starting. Ten minutes into the movie, I was already scared. Tae noticed and moved the drink, pulling the armrest up and moving me closer to him. I buried my face into his chest and let out a shaky breath.