Chapter Fifteen

Today was the day. It was the day of our wedding and it took four years to get here. Layla was almost four now and she was the most beautiful little girl ever. She had wavy hair like me with a deep chestnut color and green eyes. 

Tae was still as handsome as ever. The group was still together but they were taking a break from performing which left Tae free to help plan the wedding, even though all he did was complain.

I was in the changing room, getting my makeup done when my brother walked in. He had been getting a lot better, especially with his speech. He was doing really well with his girlfriend and I was honestly so happy when Tae asked him to be the best man, and the other boys were so supportive, helping Adrian buy everything and get ready. 

I turned to my brother and smiled softly. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded a bit. I was nervous, to be honest, but I knew that everything would be okay. I stood up and took his hand gently. 

Since our dad had passed away, he was going to be walking me down the aisle. We made our way to the door and the music started playing, the doors opening. I took a deep breath when I seen Tae.

We started down the aisle, everyone standing and watching us. I kept my eyes on Tae as Yoongi took Layla to her seat after she put out all the flowers. I smiled widely when Taehyung took my hands.

Everything was going great. Tae and the boys all looked amazing, my bridesmaids, which were mainly family since Brent and I no longer spoke, looked beautiful and I was feeling on cloud nine. 

When the priest got to the part where we say 'I do' he looked at Tae. "Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Meadow to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Tae looked at me and grinned, his box smile showing. "I do."

The priest then turned to me and smiled. "Do you, Meadow Rose, take Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" I could see the tears forming in Taes eyes as I nodded slowly. "Naneunhanda."

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said to Tae and he pulled me closer, kissing me deeply. I squeaked and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his next. Everyone clapped and cheered for us as we walked down the aisle, hand in hand. 

I was ecstatic, and so was Tae as we got into the limo to start our honeymoon. Layla was gonna stay with the boys since they were all sharing a penthouse and their manager would be there with them. 

Tae helped me into the limo and I kissed him as soon as he got in. He chuckled and rubbed his hands over my thighs, under the dress. I blushed and bit down on his lip lightly, moving to sit in his lap. 

We were heading to a hotel for tonight then off to Paris for our honeymoon. I couldn't wait to be with Tae in private, now as Meadow Kim. I couldn't be happier to be officially wedded to Taehyung. 

When we got to the hotel, we went up to the room, his manager already had checked us in and brought our luggage. The touches started even in the elevator, Tae's hands working to unlace the back of my dress already.

I bit my lip as we basically ran to our room. I was pushed against the door as soon as it closed, Tae's lips pressed firmly against mine in a slow, gentle kiss. I expected him to be rougher but Tae was always gentle with me.

I pushed my hands under his shirt, untucking it from his pants. He pulled his blazer off and tossed it over a chair. His hands worked at my dress again and it fell to the ground. I was left in just my lingerie which I decided to wear for this reason. 

Tae took a step back and looked me over. I had lost some weight so most of my curves were my hips, thighs, breasts, and butt. I had on a red lace bra with matching panties that had his name stitched into the fabric. It was supposed to be a gag gift at my bachelorette party.

He bit his lip and looked me over again before kissing me rougher, his hands holding my hips tightly. I moaned into his mouth as I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck when he picked me up. 

He took me to the bedroom and carefully laid me on the bed before kissing down my body. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged lightly as he pulled my bra down. He sucked on my nipples for a bit, making me moan out before he moved further down. 

It had been a while since we did anything sexual, but it made it even better. He sat back up and rubbed my thighs lightly. "You're so beautiful, princess." He whispered and I blushed brightly, shaking my head. 

He pulled me down by the hips so his hard member was pressing against my thigh. I let out a soft moan and moved my leg slightly to rub against his boner. His moans were always a turn on for me. 

I sat up and grabbed the belt of his pants, unbuckling it and pushing his pants down. He stood back and kicked them off before pulling his shirt off as well. I ran my fingers over his abs and leaned up to kiss him again.

I got down on my knees and kissed over his length through his boxers, making him shiver. He pushed his boxers down and grabbed my hair, bringing my head forward. I looked up at him as I took his tip into my mouth.

I moved my head quickly, watching him as he moaned over and over, pushing his hips up until I gagged loudly. I pulled off and wiped my mouth off. "I'm so sorry baby.." He said but the way his cock twitched in my hand let me know he really liked that. 

So I did it again. And again. And again until he came down my throat as I gagged. Some of the cum ran down my chin but I swallowed most of it. I pulled off and looked up at him with wide eyes, cumstill on my lips and chin. He wiped it off and held his fingers to my lips.

After sucking his fingers clean, I stood up and he pulled me closer. That night he made love to me and it was perfect. I finally had the perfect family. An amazing husband, a beautiful daughter. And six other guys that Tae has allowed into our sex life upon his decision.

I couldn't be happier than when I laid my head on his chest, falling asleep with the love of my life laying with me. This was just the start to the rest of my life.

i probably have the name wording wrong so please forgive me as I am not from Korea and am not very educated on the name wording for if an american marries a korean. all that's left is the epilogue :') I'm finally done with school oof.