Chapter Four: Panic

Loki struggled to remove himself from under the horse, but the steed held on. After several kicks Loki finally managed to free himself, but the horse chased after him. Loki broke out into a sprint and tried to lose the stallion in the trees. The chase lasted for a few minutes, but for the prince it felt like an hour.

Loki turned around to look to see where the horse was, only to find himself in a small clearing. He was walking around surveying the area when the stallion burst through the bushes. The movement startled Loki, causing him to step backwards, trip over his long horse legs, and roll down a hill. The young prince hit a rock, which shattered the spell, sending Loki back into his original form.

Loki grunted with pain as he slowly got up. The stallion, who was sniffing around the clearing, snorted and charged at Loki once the prince got onto his feet.

"Ahh!" Loki shouted and ran towards a tree. He quickly scrambled up the tree and sat on a branch that was far from the ground. The stallion put his front legs on the trunk of the tree in an attempt to reach Loki, but Loki summoned a ball of energy and threw it at the horse. The horse whinnied in protest and ran back the way it came.