Prologue: A Family Discovery

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue to this story and I just want to say something, you (the reader) will not interact with Venom in the prologue, but in chapter 1 and this will only show the discovery,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) (L/N), a guy that has lived on his own since sixteen years old and he was getting up ready for the next day. He takes a shower and he looks in the mirror and he takes out a medicine bottle and takes two tablets, and the reason why is he has cancer and he's been battling it since he was 14 years old. He puts on his clothes and he walks out and he makes his way to the grocery store and he starts buying some food and he goes to the cashier and he starts to check out........

Cashier: "So, how's your day been?"

(Y/N): "Not much good."

Cashier: "What's wrong boy?"

(Y/N): *sighs* "I've been battling cancer, and only 37% of it is gone. And it's not making much process."

Cashier: "Oh damn. Cancer. The worst kind of problem to have, but at least you're battling it. Gotta keep up the fight you know."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

..........then he sees four girls enter and he knew that they're huntresses and he looks down and sighs........

Cashier: "You wanted to be a huntsman did you?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, but since I got cancer I couldn't. It sucks you know, that was my dream."

Cashier: "I think you should hold on to that dream, cause a man like you fighting cancer can prove that cancer can't stop your dream."

(Y/N): "Thank you."

..........(Y/N) then grabs the bags of groceries and he walks out, the one slips out his hand and he was gonna pick it up until someone helped him, he looks to see one of the huntresses that walked in........

(Y/N): "Thank you."

????: "I overheard your conversation with that cashier. I'm just so sad you have cancer, it's the worst ever."

(Y/N): "Yeah, it is. I'm (Y/N) by the way."

Yang: "My name is Yang."

.........they walk to his house and Yang helps him with the groceries........

(Y/N): "Thank you Yang. I owe you."

Yang: "No problem, I just don't like seeing someone with so much problems have to do things alone."

(Y/N): "Yeah. I know what you mean."

Yang: "Anyway I should head back to my team, it's been nice meeting you. I hope you feel better from cancer."

(Y/N): "It's been nice meeting you too. And thank you."

.........she walks out and gently closes the door, then (Y/N) goes down to the basement and he pulls out a box and opens it and he pulls out a picture frame and he sees his father and mother in there and he rubs the picture........

(Y/N): "I wish you can see me now dad, I've been fighting cancer and will continue on fighting it. And mom, I miss you so much. I hope you feel better when you come out the hospital."

.........he puts the picture back and he slides the box back and he knocks another one down, and stuff fell out. Then he goes to pick it up and sees that it's fake and it confused him and he looks to see some kind of metal briefcase with a symbol on it: