Chapter 14: The Underground Hideout! A Shocking Truth

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 14 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After Atlas soldiers were seen raiding (Y/N)'s apartment, (Y/N) travels underground to a underground hideout that Venom somehow knows and he walks down and Venom is guiding him to the hideout and he keeps walking and he makes it to a dead end and he looks around..........
(Y/N): "Okay Venom. What do we do?"
Venom: (We'll handle this.)
.........Venom did a tendril and did a pattern on the bricks and the bricks moved and a door opens and (Y/N)'s eyes widen and he walks in and looks around, then he pushed a button and the door closed and he turned on lights and he sees everything he need for it. A kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, and surprisingly a computer room, he then goes to the refrigerator and sees not much food and he nods. Then he goes in another room and he sees a map and he looks close and he couldn't believed it; it showed pictures of every Symbiote target that Venom has hunted down and he couldn't believe it..........
(Y/N): "Someone has hunted the Symbiotes like us, the pieces of us that were missing."
Venom: "Yes. We took care of them and there's 2 more, but look. One is in Atlas."
(Y/N): "And Atlas is our destination, there's no time to wait. We must head there."
Venom: "We must sneak outta Vale and avoid Atlas, and that way is close, just walk to a wall in the bedroom."
.........Venom shows (Y/N) where the wall to look at and he did a tendril and did another pattern and a pathway opens and he walks in it, then (Y/N) used his Symbiote vision and he sees what's up ahead and he turns into Venom and he runs out and he jumps from bushes and he runs to Vale and makes his way there and he is determined to take back another piece of himself that he is not gonna stop.........

Team RWBY P.O.V

..........Team RWBY are with Dr. Connors and they're looking at a map where Venom attacked some thugs and where the pieces of him were at.........
Connors: "This is where you saw Venom took the first piece of a Symbiote?"
Yang: "Yeah. And right here is where that electric Symbiote was at and let's say something weird happened."
Connors: "What do you mean?"
Blake: "Venom protected her."
Connors: "He protected you? That is unlike Venom, he doesn't protect. He destroys."
Weiss: "Then why would Venom protect me and Yang?"
Blake: "Maybe it's the host."
.........then the doors open and Ironwood and Ozpin walks in..........
Ironwood: "Girls, we have a question."
Ruby: "What is it?"
Ozpin: "Do you know a (Y/N) (L/N)?"
Connors: "(Y/N) (L/N)?  What does he have anything to do with this?"
Ironwood: "We raided his apartment, and we found something."
.........he throws on the table and case with a weird spider logo and Connors looks through it and he couldn't believe it.........
Connors: "This is all the files related to Venom."
Yang: "This was in (Y/N)'s apartment? *eyes widen* No, no, no, no, no, no."
Ozpin: "Miss Xiao Long, I know you're in denial."
Blake: "There's no way. (Y/N) can't be Venom, he can't be."
Weiss: "There's no way, he looked normal when we hung out."
Ironwood: "(Y/N) (L/N) was a suspect as the attacks began. He was okay at the time, but he never was home a lot and eyewitnesses say that they saw (Y/N) walking out the same alleyway where Venom disappeared."
Weiss: "Still, there's no way it's (Y/N)."
Yang: "Yeah. He's just a guy with cancer."
Connors: "Wait. *they look at him* Miss Xiao Long, miss Schnee, did you say Venom protected you in his battles?"
Yang: "Yeah."
Connors: "Then (Y/N) is not the threat, it's the Symbiote. If we remove the Symbiote he can be free, and he'll be okay."
Blake: "But, what about his cancer? You said the Symbiote can remove cancer from the host protecting him."
Connors: "Yes. But, his cancer could already be gone after so long of being with Venom. But, (Y/N)'s not knowing that Venom is controlling him."
Weiss: "Then........we have to break him free."
.........the girls were thinking about (Y/N) and they never thought he would be Venom, but that doesn't change the fact (Y/N) will still be (Y/N) as Venom will be separated from him..........
Connors: "Girls, I know how you feel. I had a friend as well, and I lost him. And that friend, is (Y/N)'s father."
Ozpin: "Mike (L/N)?"
Connors: "Yes. He started the Project Venom, he wanted to help people with cancer and other kinds of diseases. But, he found out it was alive and can take control of it's host, and someone found out and they wanted to use Venom as a weapon. He refused and hid Venom and as a result, he disappeared."
Ruby: "Didn't (Y/N) say he died?"
Connors: "No. There was no body found, and he is still alive. He's just been missing."
.........everyone looks at each other and they looked down, then Ironwood's scroll rings and he answers it and his eyes widen and he hangs up.........
Ironwood: "Venom's been spotted leaving Vale."
Ozpin: "Where's he headed?"
Ironwood: "Don't know. But, if we hurry we can catch him."

Connors P.O.V

.........they walks out, but Connors stays behind and brings up that case and looks at the Symbiote sample and the syringe with the green liquid and he sighs in defeat.........
Connors: "Looks like I have no choice, this is going to have to be used. Don't worry Mike, your son is not gonna fall victim to Venom's destruction."

Daniel P.O.V

.........after the fight with Venom, Daniel was resting and he gets up and walks around and he gets a call from his sister and he answers it.........
Daniel: "Yes Beta?"
Beta 'on scroll': "Daniel, I have news. Venom's been spotted jumping away from the city."
Daniel: "Where is he headed?"
Beta 'on scroll': "I don't know, but it looks like he's headed to Atlas."
Daniel: "Atlas. Why there?"
Beta 'on scroll': "Don't know. You have to get him before he gets far."
Daniel: "Wish I could, but the car was destroyed in the process. But, I know what to do."
.........he decided to take his motorcycle and he drives off to Atlas, and as everyone goes. They know it's gonna be a big battle cause they're after the same objective. Capture Venom."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)