Chapter 18: Venom vs The Lizard! The Last Symbiote Target

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 18 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter and just to let you know this story is close to being done,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After Venom is going on a rampage finding the last Symbiote sample, but then Dr. Connors appeared, but he is suddenly turned into The Lizard as a final resort to defeat Venom. They get in fighting stance and lunged at each other, but Venom tackles the lizard and they crash through some crates a cargo, then Venom slams him on the ground and punched him repeatedly............
Venom: "Did you think your lizard form can stop us?"
..........but, Lizard used his tail to trip Venom and slammed on the ground, then he grabs his leg and hits him into a cargo lifter denting it, then he grabbed a cargo bob and hits Venom with it launching him into a building, then he rushed at him. But, Venom used his tendrils to fight back, then grabbed him by the tail and slammed him repeatedly on the ground over and over, then he rips off his tail and he roars in pain, as the fight is going on Team RWBY watches.............
Ruby: "Come on Connors, you can do this."
Weiss: "Please save (Y/N)."
..........then the Lizard lunges at him and he gets tackled into a cargo container and attacks Venom repeatedly, but as he is going for the final strike, Venom summoned some tendrils and held him up, then punched him in the face where his jaw was dislocated a little...........
Venom: "You're nothing, but a man turned into a monster. We are better, we are strong we are what we are."
Lizard: "You will not take (Y/N) forever."
..........the Lizards tail grows back, and hits Venom in the face with it. Then Venom gets grabbed around the waist and gets German suplexed on the ground where it cracked, then he grabs Venom's leg and swung him around into some dust crystal crates. Then he lifts Venom and throws him into a room, then he grabs a fire dust crystal and throws it where the room is engulfed in fire...........
Lizard: "I will not let you use (Y/N) for such destruction you have thought of, he's just a kid. And you're using him, I will not allow that. His father wanted what's best for him, and you Venom are preventing that."
..........then Venom rushes out and shoulder tackles him, then Venom roars in anger..........
Venom: "Our father wanted what's best, and we are gonna bring the peace this world deserves. WE WILL DESTROY ALL WHO DEFIES US. CAUSE WE ARE VENOM."
Lizard: "(Y/N), Venom is controlling you. You have to fight it, I know deep inside you're not the one causing this."
Venom: (Y/N)? (Y/N) is not here, just Venom."
Lizard: "Then you leave me no choice."
.........he brings out the Symbiote sample and breaks the container and it spreads on his body, then the Lizard is not have become a Symbiotic Lizard...........
Venom: "Even if you use a piece of us, it won't save you."
Lizard: "Let's finish this Venom."
.........they rush at each other and Venom tackles him, then lifts him up and slams him on the ground. Then the Lizard trips Venom and gets up quickly to slam him on the ground, then attacks him by repeatedly hitting him in the face cutting him, but the Symbiote would recharge quickly, then Venom gets up and slams his head repeatedly on the ground, Lizard regains his balance and throws Venom into a cargo holder. Then Venom grabs the cargo holder and swings it around hitting him where he flies into a warehouse destroying everything in there, Team RWBY takes cover. But, then a cargo holder starts falling and the girls looked up, Ruby let's out a scream that caught Venom's attention.............
Venom: "NO."
..........he runs and holds up the cargo holder stopping it from falling on them, then the girls looked and (Y/N)'s face appears in Venom's mouth..........
(Y/N): "Go, run."
Yang: "(Y/N)."
..........they crawl outta the way, but then Lizard appeared and tackled him letting it fall, but Team RWBY got outta the way, then Venom gets angry where he throws Lizard and he skids across the ground. Then Venom punched him repeatedly and the Lizard slowly loses his power to stay in Lizard form, but Venom stops...........
Venom: "Oh, we get it. The Lizard sample wasn't finished enough for you to use it, we sense that thanks to the Symbiote piece you have."
Lizard: "No."
.........he grabs the lizard by the tail and lifts him up, then absorbed the Symbiote off him, then Venom became stronger, then his eyes became bigger, then Connors became normal. But, the Venom roars in victory as he absorbed last Symbiote sample..........
Venom: "Yes, YES. We are close to perfection, now just one more piece of the Symbiote where we can be full."
Connor: "You stupid organism."
Venom: *looks at him* "What?"
Connors: "There's only been 7 pieces broken from you, there's not another one."
Ruby: "7 broken parts?"
Blake: "But, didn't Venom say 8."
Venom: "Then, if we are at perfection. Who is it we're sensing?"
Connors: "What are you talking about?"
Venom: "He is here."
.........then an evil like manically like laugh is heard, then everyone looks around, then Venom looks and sees some kinds of red tentacles, then it crawled on the cargo to show himself, to be a red Symbiote and it shocks everyone:

then an evil like manically like laugh is heard, then everyone looks around, then Venom looks and sees some kinds of red tentacles, then it crawled on the cargo to show himself, to be a red Symbiote and it shocks everyone:

Red Symbiote: "Finally, we meet at last."
Connors: "A red Symbiote? But, how?"
Venom: "It was you that we sensed. Who are you?"
Red Symbiote: "I am your spawn."
Yang: "I'm sorry, what did he say?"
Blake: "Did he say spawn?"
Weiss: "But, how?"
Venom: "Our offspring? Now we remember. Our other reproduced and had you."
Red Symbiote: "That's right, I can do everything you can do. Only better."
Venom: "You, better then us? Ha, we will soon put you in your place."
..........then the Red Symbiote jumps, then lands acouple feet in front of Venom where he's miles away, then Connors crawls away...........
Red Symbiote: "There's no reason to fight me. We can kill people together. Have that father and son bonding time."
Venom: "Kill who?"
Red Symbiote: "Everyone."
.........he looks at Team RWBY and Connors, but Venom stands in front of them..........
Venom: "No, we are not meant to kill the innocent and even the huntsmen and huntresses."
Red Symbiote: "Then why are you attacking the White Fang?"
Venom: "The White Fang are not innocent. They are the ones who stand in the way of peace. Just like the bandits, criminals, muggers, rapists, Grimm, and everything against peace that stands in the way. We will break them to protect the innocent and give peace."
Carnage: "You don't seem to understand old man, there are no innocents. There's only death, chaos, and me Carnage."
Venom: "Carnage? You're nothing, but a cheap, red imitation of us. And when we absorb you our perfection will go higher than ever, and we will rip off your tentacles if we have to."
Carnage: "Oooohhhh, I like the sound of that. *laughs maniacally* Bring it on."
..........they get in fighting stance and they growl, then they launch at each other as Venom gets ready for a big battle that's gonna happen right now."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and yes Carnage has arrived and the battle between Venom and Carnage will take place in the next chapter,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)