Chapter 12: The Next Symbiote Target

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 12 of this story and yes there is another Symbiote being involved,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Daniel P.O.V

"After Daniel got done talking with Dr. Connors about Venom being on the loose, he called his sister Beta to meet him at a secret hideout that's in Vale, he makes his way to the hideout and he walks in a store he walks around, then he looks around and pushes a button to a secret entrance and he goes down the elevator and it stops and he sees equipment being worked on and he looks to see his sister and he walks up to her..........
Daniel: "Hello Beta."
Beta: "Daniel. I got here just in time to your urgent call, so what is the situation?"
Daniel: "Worse. You remember that Symbiote I captured years ago? *she nods* Well, it escaped again and I need equipment to find it."
Beta: "Oh, that is terrible. This way."
.........Beta walks and Daniel follows her and they go to a equipment table..........
Beta: "Now, we constructed these gadgets to help you fight against the Symbiote. We had to see its weaknesses and how it can be beaten. So, we build these sound grenades and they completely work against the Symbiote, this watch is somethings to help you fight against the Symbiote and it generates a sound amplifier that can go through your body and can fight the it, and *she pushes a button* this car can do lots of things to help you. It had miniguns and missile launchers in the headlights, the windows are bulletproof, so the Symbiote won't try to grab you, and inside the car is a holder for the grenades and you can set whether the weapon can lock on to the Symbiote, and this right here is a tracker to help locate it and under this is a red button. Do not push this until an extreme situation."
Daniel: "I see, thank you beta. These will do good against the Symbiote."
Beta: "No problem Daniel. But, mind if I ask, why after years of capturing the Symbiote. Why is it free again?"
Daniel: "Because of this."
..........Daniel goes to a table and opens a map and shows her something..........
Daniel: "These circles is where the Symbiote has taken down other Symbiotes that is broken pieces of him. This one was bonded to a Wolverine Faunus, this one was a DJ that had a electrical Semblance and had a sample that never found anyone to bond to, and this one is in Forever Falls and this was a Vulture like Symbiote."
Beta: "So, what does this have to do with these people?"
Daniel: "The scientist that helped Dr. Connors with this Symbiote broke apart pieces of the Symbiote to keep it safe and unfound, then two didn't bond to anyone, but the rest did and three are now beaten and took back the Symbiote."
Beta: "I see, we'll be careful Daniel. This thing could be really dangerous now that it has pieces of it returned to him."
.........Daniel nods and he gets in the car and he drives off and he drives around Vale hoping to find Venom and defeat him once again.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) is walking down a street and he walks into a store and he starts getting something to drink and he goes to some snacks and he looks at them, then he gets the feeling he's being watched and he looks to see the guy he defended Weiss against..........
(Y/N): "Oh god. You again?"
Random Guy: "Yes, it's me. And you stopped me from doing something for my father."
(Y/N): "You shouldn't put your anger on someone else that's in the same family that shut down you business."
Random Guy: "The Schnees destroyed my family business and I don't need another punk to tell me what's right or wrong, what if it was your father?"
.........(Y/N) gets angry and he punched the guy where he launched and crashed through stuff and he pays for the stuff he is buying and he walks out..........
(Y/N): "Nobody talks about our father, no body."
Venom: (Yes, no one.)
........he turns an alleyway and then his Symbiote senses went off and he looks to see the same guy and he dodged a punch from him........
(Y/N): "You just don't know when to give up do you?"
Random Guy: "I am so gonna kick your ass, you're going down."
.........then (Y/N) noticed his hat was gone an he sees ears and a tail........
(Y/N): "I get it, you're a Lion Faunus, completely unexpected."
.........the guy launched at him and he ducks his attack and kicks his side and he goes for another punch and he dodged it and (Y/N) delivers one of his own and gave him a bloody lip and he grabs the guy by the neck and lifts him up.........
(Y/N): "We are sick of your crap. *with Venom's voice* We have had it with you, we are now done."
.........he throws the guy into an abandoned building and he look and sees him not coming out.........

3rd P.O.V

(Y/N): "Serves you right."
.........he walks off and then his Symbiote senses went off again and they triggered something else and he looks and he hears breaking sounds and he sees somethings break through the building and he looks at it to see a giant Symbiote Lion:

he walks off and then his Symbiote senses went off again and they triggered something else and he looks and he hears breaking sounds and he sees somethings break through the building and he looks at it to see a giant Symbiote Lion:

(Y/N): *evil laugh* "I see, the Lion Faunus has a piece of us."
Lion Symbiote: "Die you bastard."
.........he rushes at him and (Y/N) jump over him and he goes in the Darkness and the Lion Symbiote looks around and he hears a thud and he turns around to see Venom standing there........
Venom: "Looks like we don't need to find a chosen, one came to us."
Lion Symbiote: "Well, if it isn't the creature from the news. Now this gets better."
........they rush at each other and they get ready for an immense battle. Daniel was driving around and he hears something on a police radio........
Police Radio: "All units, all units, the creature is spotted again and it appears there is a Lion one of it and they're engaging in a battle, all units respond."
........Daniel uses the tracker and he sees two signals that are the same as Symbiote like........
Daniel: "Looks like we have 2 Symbiotes. Now, it's time."
.........he drives to the location, Venom was fighting the Lion Symbiote and Venom gets overpowered because of it and he gets thrown and then it charged at him, but Venom lunged at him and knocked him back and falls to the ground and punched him down and then he knocked him down and the Lion Symbiote grabs Venom by the throat and picks him up looks at him eye to eye.........
Lion Symbiote: "So, this is the creature everyone fears?"
Venom: "They fear US."
........Venom kicks him in the face and he staggers back and went into a building and Venom lands on the ground and launched at him and delivers a double punch and he crashed through the wall. Then Team RWBY arrives and they see the destruction and they see Venom getting launched out the building and the Lion Symbiote launched out and he looks at them and he sees Weiss........
Lion Symbiote: "Schnee."
.........he goes to them and they shoot their weapons and it didn't work, then he knocks Ruby, Blake, and Yang back and Weiss falls to the ground and he grabbed her by the throat..........
Ruby: "WEISS."
.........as Ruby yelled that (Y/N) opened his eyes and gets angry........
Lion Symbiote: "We meet again Schnee, now your boyfriend isn't here to save you this time."
Weiss: "It's you........the one from the cafe."
Lion Symbiote: "That's right, now it's time for payback for my family."
.........then he lifts her up and strangles her with his one hand and she struggles to break free and then a roar was heard and Venom lunged at him and he tackles the Lion Symbiote and he lets go of Weiss and she coughs. Then Venom delivers strong strikes and he lifts him up and slams him on the ground and Weiss looks and sees what's going on, then Venom stood over the Lion Symbiote and punched him in the face.........
Venom: "YOU. *punch* WILL. *punch* NOT. *punch* TOUCH. *punch* HER."
.........then he delivers one more punch and roars in his face and delivers a double axe handle smash and slams on him, then he lifts him up and he absorbed the Symbiote from the Lion Faunus and throws him on the ground and he absorbs the Symbiote and Venom becomes more bulky, white squares appeared on his hands, and his eyes are completely white and he the spider mark on his chest became noticeable and he roars in victory, then he looks at Weiss and he jumps away and Weiss stands up and looks in disbelief at what happened.........
Weiss: "He.......protected me."
.........then he lands on the ground and walks in an alleyway and as he does headlights are seen and he looks to see someone he hasn't seen in years."
Venom: "Daniel Bruno."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)