Chapter 15: Venom in Atlas! A Heroic Arrival

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 15 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter, then you should really know what's gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N)/Venom P.O.V

"(Y/N) is making his way to Atlas to find the last of the ones that has a piece of Venom, they arrive and he turns back from Venom to (Y/N) and he had another outfit on and Venom gave him a hoodie and he puts the hood on to avoid detection, he walks through the crowd and he had his head down and then as he walks all of the sudden a news report came on............
Reporter: "Atlas has reported to keep and eye out for this guy, (Y/N) (L/N) he appears to be extremely dangerous. He is confirmed (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes and age 17. If you see him, don't go near him and don't try and assault him, call Atlas or the police of any region you're in."
..........(Y/N) growls and he continued walking until he hits and alleyway...........
(Y/N): "Now they're on to us."
Venom: (We need to stay hidden and find that chosen, nobody must stand in our way. Let's go.)
.........(Y/N) walks off in the alleyway and he continues walking and he's in the crowd again and he keeps his head down and he tries to avoid detection again. Then as he's walking his Symbiote senses went off and he looks left to see a woman staring at him and he gets angry and he walks off. Then he turns another alleyway and he hears laughing and he used Venom's agility and he hides in the darkness, then he looks to see three guys following a woman, and it's confirmed to be the woman that stared at him and he gets curious and he sees an opening to the building and he crawls in and he hides...........

3rd P.O.V

..........he looks to see the three guys walking in...........
Random Guy 1: "Come out, come out wherever you are."
Random Guy 2: "Oh come on guys, don't be like that. We like to play, right?"
Random Guy 1: "Yeah."
Random Guy 3: "Really, tough play."
..........then the girl appeared and giggled and hid, then they started to look, but unbeknownst to them is that (Y/N) is crawling on the ceiling in the darkness and he sees the woman and she had black goop around her body and (Y/N)'s eyes widen and he quietly chuckles..........
(Y/N) 'in Venom's voice': "Found you."
..........the the guys went behind the place where she's hiding, only to be encountered by her in Symbiote form:

the the guys went behind the place where she's hiding, only to be encountered by her in Symbiote form:

Random Guy 3: "HOLY SHIT."
...........they run and she jumps out and does a high psyched scream and the guys held their ears and they scream, then blood comes outta their ears and (Y/N) jumps down and he turns into Venom and a thud is heard and the girl stops and she turns around and sees Venom and the guys run out and she jumps down..........
Female Symbiote: "Well, well, well what do we have here? Hello Venom."
Venom: "So, you know who we are? Ha. We never knew a woman would have a piece of us."
Female Symbiote: "Yes. And I saw what you looked like out of Symbiote form, you're really cute."
Venom: "Flattery will not save you. We will destroy you and take back the piece that belongs to us."
Female Symbiote: "There's no need to fight. We can terrorize people together, and we will be a Symbiote couple. Just you and me."
Venom: "We don't murder the innocent, we are here for one thing and that's the piece that you have."
Female Symbiote: "Very well."
..........she does the high pitched roar and Venom covered his ears and she stood over him and he went to his knees, then Venom slowly starts getting angry and he grabbed her face and slammed her in the ground and into other stuff and slams her repeatedly and throws her out the warehouse and she tries getting away by climbing a wall, but then Venom appeared and slammed her into the wall and threw her on a building. Then he jumps on the building and he roars, then she charged at him and she does a strike, but Venom grabs her arm and throws her, then she used her tendrils and grabbed Venom and she had her tendrils around his head and she pulled him down and he lands through a building and he is unconscious. Then she slowly goes on Venom and she sits on him..........
Female Symbiote: "There's still no need to fight. We can still be together, and be the Symbiote couple I mentioned."
.........she then leans in and Venom's face disappeared to reveal an unconscious (Y/N) and the woman undid her face and rubbed his cheek..........
Female Symbiote: "What do you say?"
..........then (Y/N) slowly became unconscious and he looks at her and she smiles at him..........
(Y/N): "Sorry lady."
.........he grabs her throat and Venom took over..........
Venom: "But, we are already taken."
.........he then absorbs the Symbiote off her and he gently puts her down and Venom suddenly changed, he became more bulkier, grew claws, and the symbol on his chest became brighter and his eyes as well and he grew more teeth.........
Venom: "Now, we are almost completed. Just two more to find and we will be stronger."
.........then he hears a jet sound and he looks to see Atlas military arriving and he roars and he runs out and he climbs a building, then he continues running and he used his tendrils to jump from building to building and latching on to them and then as he is jumping from building to building he gets kicked in the face and he lands on the ground and he looks around and sees nothing..........
Venom: "Who's there? Who did that?"
????: "Venom huh? I hear a lot about you. Did somethings in Vale now you're here in Atlas."
Venom: "Show yourself. Right now. Or we will destroy everything here to find you."
.........then he hears a thud like sound and he turns around and he sees a guy wearing able outfit with red and Venom snarled and gets in a fighting like stance........
Venom: "You."
(Y/N): (Wait. You know him, who is he?)
SpiderMan: "My name, is SpiderMan."
(Y/N): (What?)
.........he gets in fighting stance and so does Venom and he gets ready for a battle with an old nemesis."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this lets know and the Spiderman that showed up in this chapter is the OC that I have in this story Hal O'Hara,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)