Chapter 8: The Next Target in Forever Falls

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 8 of this story and the next target for Venom's perfection,

Now with that said, let's get started.)

(Y/N)/Venom P.O.V

"After it was confirmed that another piece of Venom was found, Venom was headed to Forever Falls to find him to take back what belongs to him and achieve the perfection he is after. He arrives in Forever Falls and he looks around and he walks through the forest and he goes to the location of where the picture was taken.........
Venom: "We must search, even if it takes days to find the piece of us."
.........then a tree snapping was heard and Venom looks and a Beowolve launches at him and he grabs it and he throws the Beowolve into a tree killing it, then more showed up and some Ursas showed up with an Ursa Major and it roared and then Venom roared and he charged at them and he jumps in the air and crushed a Beowolve's head and he fights them more and he grabs one and puts him in a head lock and he heard a snap and the Beowolve's body went limp and he pushed it to the ground, then two more tried to pounce him, but he used his tentacles and he stabbed them through the body and he threw them aside..........
Venom: "Such mindless, heartless monsters. This is what people feared through the years? As soon as I achieve my perfection, I will rip each Grimm apart until there are no more."
..........then the Ursas charged and him and one tackles into him, but Venom lifts him up and slams him on the ground and he grabbed his top jaw and ripped off the top of its head and another was gonna strike him and he looked at him and he stabbed another tentacle through its body, then through the head and it's body fell to the floor. Then he looks at the Ursa Major and it charged at him and Venom lunged at him and knocked him back and Venom was punching the Ursa Major in the head repeatedly, but it knocked him off and it got up and roared and Venom roared back and they lunged at each other and they were pushing each other back, the Ursa Major was trying to bite Venom, but he couldn't reach. But, Venom bit it's neck and he bit off a piece of the neck and it roared in pain, then it looks at Venom and he delivered a swift punch and knocked off its head and it's body plopped to the floor and Venom roars in the air in victory and he then continued his journey.........
Venom: (So, that's the Grimm we heard so much about?)
(Y/N): (Yes, I never met one face to face, but after that we can see how much danger they are.)
Venom: (We will break these Grimm. Destroy every last one of them and make sure there are non left.)
(Y/N): (Yes.)

3rd P.O.V

........at a distance, Raven was watching the entire thing and she was amazed that there is something that can overpower the Grimm and kill them easily and she takes the binoculars off her eyes.........
Raven: "Amazing. This thing could be what we need to defeat 'her'."
.........then Venom continues walking through the forest until he made it to the location of where the photo was taken, then he looked down to see a jersey that belonged to the guys that Venom killed after trying to force Blake to hang out with him and his friends, he picks it up and examines it and he looks in a direction and he sees in a mountain a giant nest looking thing and he senses the next piece of him in the nest, he jumps to the location and he climbs up the mountain and he is close to making it, then he hears wings and a Nevermore flew at him and he jumped outta the way and he lands on a mountain path and he sees it and he roars at it........
Venom: "Nothing is gonna stand in our way of achieving our perfection. White Fang or Grimm, they're going down."
........the Nevermore flies towards Venom and he lunched at him and tackled him where he's falling to the ground and the Nevermore regained its flight and it flies and it tries to get Venom off its body and he used his tentacle and wraps it around its neck and and he chokes it, but forces it to go to the nest on the mountain and he flies there and he forced the Nevermore to crash through it and he snapped it's neck and he jumps off as the Nevermore's body falls out the nest and he looks around he walks throw the nest and he goes in the middle of it and he hears some kind of wings flapping with metal sounds and he looks around.........
????: "Who dares enter my domain and killed my Nevermore pet?"
Venom: "So, you tamed that thing? Now, it's gone. And you will be next, now show yourself."
.........then he hears the wings flapping with metal sounds again and he hears a thud and he turns around to see a Symbiote with metal wings, but it looks more like swords that's forming the wings and has talons on its hands..........

then he hears the wings flapping with metal sounds again and he hears a thud and he turns around to see a Symbiote with metal wings, but it looks more like swords that's forming the wings and has talons on its hands

Venom: "What abomination is this? What are you?"
????: "I am the master of the skies."
........Venom didn't know what to think until he looked at the wings and carefully analyzed him.........
Venom: "Now we get it. You're a huntsman in training and you designed your weapons to make it like you have wings."
Vulture Symbiote: "That's right. You're really smart, I like that."
Venom: "How can someone like you take a piece of us and become that?"
Vulture Symbiote: "I was left behind by my teammates years ago, then I found the black goop and became this and I decided to build my nest and make sure one day I will get my revenge on my old team that abandoned me."
Venom: "Sorry, but not happening. You have a piece that belongs to us, and we will take it back, even if it means we have to rip those wings off your body."
Vulture Symbiote: "Now that sounds like a true fight. Bring it on."
.........Venom gets in a stance and the Vulture Symbiote flies in the air and it flies towards Venom and Venom lunged at him and Venom knew that with the Vulture Symbiote, the fight was gonna be harder."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and in the next chapter is the battle with the Vulture like Symbiote and something will happen in the next chapter as well,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)