Chapter 5: The Next Target

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and in this story another Symbiote will appear and it's the next target,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N)/Venom P.O.V

"After hanging out with Yang, (Y/N) saw something on the DJ and him and Venom knew it was another piece of Venom, and (Y/N) was walking back to the club and he knew he would be spotted after what happened with him and Yang, so he want into an alleyway and as he does he gets stopped by the thugs he fought.........

Thug 1: "Sup fucker."

(Y/N): "What do you guys want this time?"

Thug 2: "Payback. For what you did to our boss, and to us."

Thug 1: "And when we're done, we are gonna find that girl you were with and enjoy my time with her. And you're gonna watch."

.........(Y/N)'s eyes widen in anger and they rush at him, only for (Y/N) to jump in the air and disappear in the darkness........

Thug 3: "What the hell?"

Thug 1: "Where'd he go?"

..........then something grabbed one of the thugs and pulled him away and he screams in fear and he gets taken into darkness and the screaming stopped. Then one of em had his back on a wall and Venom grabbed his face and lifted him up and snapped his neck. Then the thug looks around scared and he hears a thud and he turns around slowly and sees Venom standing over him. He screams and Venom grabs his head and lifts him up. One thug tries to run away only for Venom to grab him with his tentacle and pulled him back.........

Venom: "You are never going to touch her. She is ours."

.........he increased pressure and crushed the guy's head and he goes limp, then he looks at the thug that tried to get away and he grabbed him and bends his body backwards and his body flops to the ground. Then Venom climbs up the wall and he looks at the club in the distance and he makes his way there, then he looks for a way in and he crawls through the ceiling window and he looks down and sees the DJ and then he sees the black goop on him again and Venom slowly goes to him, but the DJ looks up and smiles and Venom stops and the Symbiote goes all over the DJ and everyone runs out and screams. Then Venom jumps down and roars at him as all of the sudden something came from the ground and some electricity appeared.........

Team RWBY P.O.V

..........Team RWBY were in Vale and they was walking around and then they heard screaming and they looked at the location and they stopped one........

Yang: "Woah. Calm down, what's wrong?"

Citizen: "It's the monster, it's in the club."

.........Yang looks and sees the exact same club her and (Y/N) went to, they rushed at the club. Then earthquakes started happening and some black things appeared from the ground and they started surging with electricity and they was confused.........

3rd P.O.V

........then the club started to glow blue and electricity started to show up around the facility and Venom jumps out and slides on the ground. Then Venom looks and sees a hole opening up on the club roof and the DJ was in the symbiotic form and he had some kind of electricity going around his body..........