Chapter 7: Hanging out with Blake

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this chapter. And in this chapter it's Blake that you (the reader) is hanging out with,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was at his home eating breakfast and trying to think where to find the next Symbiotic hosts and where is the last sample. He was using a map to see where him and Venom striked and where him and Venom fought them at..........

(Y/N): "Now think, we fought two in Vale and the rest could be somewhere."

Venom: (We can't give up. We must find the other Symbiotes, even if it means leaving Vale. My senses are picking up one already, and it's miles away. Not into a city, but somewhere else.)

(Y/N): "Yeah. Good point."

.........then a knock was heard and he hides the map and he goes to the door and opens it to reveal someone he never met, but he recognized one of the girls that was with Yang.........

(Y/N): "Oh hey."

????: "Hello. Are you (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes. And I believe you're one of Yang's teammates?"

Blake: "Yes. I am, my name is Blake. It's nice to meet you."

(Y/N): "It's nice to meet you. So, what can I help you with?"

Blake: "I was wondering, if you would like to hang out today?"

(Y/N): "Sure. Just let me get ready."

.........Blake nods and (Y/N) walks in and Venom changed his outfit and he walks out and they walk to wherever they're going to hang out, they head to a restaurant and they sit outside and they ordered their food.........

3rd P.O.V

Blake: "So, (Y/N). Yang told me all about you, how long you fought cancer. And I have to say, I'm impressed."

(Y/N): "Thank you. I had to believe myself and show people that no matter how much trouble it is, we can always fight off cancer. They just gotta believe."

.........Blake smiles, then their food arrives and they start eating and Blake suddenly had another question in mind.........

Blake: "Hey (Y/N), *he looks at her* I just want to ask, what do you think of the Faunus?"

(Y/N): "I think they're normal people, just different. If people would get to know them, they wouldn't be judged or hated. And I know that cause I experienced it."

Blake: "You did?"

(Y/N): *nods* "I was........in the hospital for the doctors to check my cancer, and during that I met a Faunus who had cancer as well. We hung out and got along really well, but a month later. His cancer killed him, and that's when I realized that everything about Faunuses are not true, and I never regretted befriending that guy."

.........Blake smiles at that and she looks down blushing after his answer and then they continued hanging out, then a hand appeared on the table and they looked and a guy was staring at them.........

Random Guy 1: "Oh, my bad. I didn't startle you didn't I? *looks at Blake* Well hello beautiful. How about ditch this guy and hang with us?"

Blake: "How about no. I'm on a date with him."

Random Guy 1: "Oh come on, we can give you a lot more fun."

(Y/N): "She's not interested, so back off."