Chapter 2: Searching for The Bonded! Target 1

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you don't know the story. Let me do a briefing:

Venom was experimented by the reader's (you) father and he rescued Venom, then a mysterious person wanted to use Venom as a weapon and he didn't allow it. So, he splits Venom into pieces and some of those pieces bonded with random people and the rest are still samples, and Venom wants to absorb them and regain his symbiotic perfection,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N)/Venom P.O.V

"(Y/N) returned to his home and he was lifting weights and he was starting to feel amazed after bonding to Venom and he felt like his cancer was deteriorating, and he was lifting it and he hears Venom talking to him.........

Venom: "So, (Y/N). You remember what I said about what you're father did?"

(Y/N): "Of course, he broke 8 samples of you and about 6 bonded to others and we must find them for your perfection."

Venom: "Yes, and two are in Vale right now. And one is close about miles away."

(Y/N): *places weights on holder* "Then we should head to that location and sense him."

Venom: "Yes, we must find him."

..........(Y/N) gets up and Venom becomes an outfit, then he walks to the front door and he walks out and sees Yang with the other girls he saw with her and they notice him........

Yang: "Oh hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Hey Yang."

Yang: "So, how're you doing?"

(Y/N): "I'm fine. So, who're these three?"

Yang: "Oh, these are my teammates."

Ruby: "Hi, I'm Ruby. Yang's sister."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee."

Blake: "Blake Belladonna."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you."

Yang: "So, whatcha doing today?"

(Y/N): "I'm just going for a walk."

Yang: "Okay. So, see ya around."

(Y/N): "You girls in a hurry, what's the rush?"

Blake: "There is some kind of creature on the loose and we're walking around to find it."

(Y/N): "Oh okay, be careful and good luck."

........(Y/N) walks off and Team RWBY continues walking and he turns around and he sees they're nowhere in sight........

(Y/N): "So, it looks like we're being hunted down."

Venom: "Yes, we must precise caution. I believe we won't just attract attention from huntsmen and huntresses."

(Y/N): "Yes, of course."

.........then he continues walking to the location of where his first target is and it was slowly getting night and he was arriving at night time and he sees not much people in the streets and he looks around........

(Y/N): (It's quiet, too quiet. We don't like it.)

3rd P.O.V

.........on a building White Fang soldiers was looking around scouting for Venom and they was getting impatient not finding him........