The Beginning of a New Family Chapter 1

--------Toshiro's POV--------

When Yuzu and I arrive inside of Ichigo's inner world, we frantically search for Karin. Before we entered, Hichigo told us that Karin has been in pain.

I searched and searched for Karin, but I couldn't find her. I was getting very worried that Yuzu and I wouldn't find her.

I was about to give up and leave Ichigo's inner world when I heard a scream that sounded like bloody murder. My heart jumped when I recognized the scream as Karin's.

"Come on, Yuzu! Karin is this way!" I screamed at here as I dragged her to where I heard the scream coming from.

When we finally reached Karin, she was on the ground with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I made no hesitation and went to her side. "What is it, Karin?"

Karin looked up at me with tears visible in her eyes and said, "The baby is coming!"

I looked at Yuzu and picked Karin up as Yuzu screamed, "Hichigo! Let us out!"

Apparently Hichigo was glad that we wanted out because not even five seconds after Yuzu screamed the word out, we were back in the under ground training room under Kisuke's shop.

Rukia saw the look in all of our eyes and said, "Is it time?" I nodded. "We should get her to the Kurosaki clinic." Again I nodded and we left for the Kurosaki clinic.

TO THE NEXT PART

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT. I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE THE SCENE WHERE SHE GIVES BIRTH. I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO WRITE IT.