The Beginning of a New Family Chapter 5

--------Karin's POV--------

I was feeding Matsuo her breakfast the next morning when there was a knock on the door. "Toshiro, can you get that? I am feeding Matsuo," I hollered at him.

"Yeah," Toshiro responded as he went to the door.

--------Toshiro's POV--------

When I answered the door, I was surprised to see Ichigo and Rukia at the door. "What are you two doing here?" I asked them.

"We came here to tell you and Karin some news," Rukia told me.

"Please don't tell me that Rukia's pregnant," I said to the two of them.

Ichigo laughed when I said that. "No she is not pregnant." I sighed with relief when I heard that.

"Well, do you want to come inside?" I asked them. They nodded and entered the house.

Karin was just finishing with feeding Matsuo when she spotted Rukia and Ichigo. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked them.

"They are hear to tell us some news," I told my wife as she got a towel to clean up our daughter.

"Oh my god, please don't tell me that Rukia is pregnant. I told you Ichigo not to do anything that would lead to a child!" Karin practically yelled at him which caused Matsuo to cry.

My fatherly instincts took over from there, I went over to my daughter and calmed her down. "Wow," Ichigo began. "I never knew you had such strong fatherly instincts, Toshiro."

I got mad at him for this. "That is Captain Hitsugaya, Kurosaki."

"Alright, Captain Hitsugaya," he told me in defeat. "I came here to tell you two that Rukia and I are getting married."

Both Karin's mouth and my mouth dropped when we heard this.

"You two are getting married?" Karin asked. Ichigo and Rukia both nodded their heads.

I was about to ask a question myself when Matsuo began to cry again. This time I could tell that she needed to be changed. "Karin, you stay here with Ichigo and Rukia. I am going to go change Matsuo," I told her.

She nodded and I left to change my daughter's diaper.

TO THE NEXT PART