The Beginning of a New Family Chapter 10

--------Toshiro's POV--------

When we reached our house, I went upstairs and put Matsuo in her crib. Luckily, she didn't wake up when I placed her in her bed.

Once I placed her in her crib, Matsuo gave me a slight smile in her sleep. This was the kind of stuff that I loved about having a family.

As I was heading downstairs to where Karin, Ichigo, and Rukia were, I heard Karin scream, "No way!"

I ran downstairs at that moment. "Karin, can you keep your voice down. Matsuo is upstairs sleeping," I said to my wife.

"I'm sorry, Toshiro," she began. "I was just told that I will be the maid of honor at the wedding."

I looked at Karin with the biggest grin. "That is awesome, Karin." Then I gave her a hug.

"Toshiro," I heard Ichigo say.

"How many times do I have to say it. Call me Captain Hitsugaya, Kurosaki!" I yelled at him.

Sadly, my out burst woke up Matsuo. I heard her crying in her bedroom.

"Toshiro, you woke up Matsuo," Karin said to me. Then she proceeded to go calm Matsuo down, and put her back to sleep.

"Anyway, what do you want, Ichigo?" I asked him.

"I wanted to know if you would be my best man," Ichigo said to me.

"Why do you want me as the best man?" I asked him with curiosity.

"I want you to be my best man because I want to apologize for yelling at you when I figured out that you and Karin were getting married," he explained.

"Well, that is a nice reason, but you don't have to apologize. You not killing me was enough of an apology," I said to him in response.

That caused Ichigo to laugh. "Well, what ever the reason for why I chose you, I still want you to be my best man."

"It doesn't seem like I will get out of this easily. Fine, I will be your best man, Ichigo." I told him.

"Thanks, Toshiro. I mean, Captain Hitsugaya," the soon to be groom said to me.

TO THE NEXT PART