The Beginning of a New Family Chapter 13

--------Ichigo's POV--------

"Are you sure about this, Rukia? They might wonder why we stopped by twice in two days," I said to my fiance.

"Yes, Ichigo. I have a feeling that they have something to tell us anyway," she said back to me. We were walking to the Hitsugaya house for the second time.

I shrugged off the thought as we continued to walk.

--------Toshiro's POV--------

I was playing with my daughter when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get that, Karin,"I told her as I went downstairs.

When I opened the door, I saw Ichigo and Rukia there, again. "What are you guys doing here, again?" I asked them.

"Two things," Rukia said. "One: have you seen Yuzu? Two: do you two have anything to tell us?" she asked.

"Uh, hang on for a minute," I told her as I lead them inside. I went upstairs to talk to Karin.

"Karin, Ichigo and Rukia want to talk to us about stuff," I told her. She nodded as she grabbed Matsuo and followed me downstairs.

"Hey, Karin," Rukia said as we entered the living room. "I see you brought Matsuo with you."

That made both me and Karin smile. "Yeah, I woke up and Toshiro brought her to me. I didn't want to leave her upstairs by herself," Karin explained. "Now, what did you two come here for, exactly?" she asked.

"We came by to ask you two a couple of things," Rukia said as she came closer to Karin. "We came to ask if you two have seen or heard from Yuzu. Also, I had a feeling that you two have something to tell me and Ichigo."

"No, we haven't seen or heard from Yuzu," Karin told er soon to be sister-in-law.

"What about you guys having something to tell us," Ichigo said.

Karin and I looked at each other. Then I spoke up. "Well, Matsuo did sy her first word today. It's no biggie."

Both of the visiting Soul Reaper's mouth dropped. "Matsuo...spoke!" Rukia screamed, which caused Matsuo to cry.

Again, my instincts took over as I grabbed my daughter from Karin. I bounced her in my arms, and she fell right to sleep.

"Again," Ichigo began. "I never knew you had such strong fatherly instincts, Captain Hitsugaya."

"At least this time you called me Captain Hitsugaya," I said to my brother-in-law.

"Yeah. Just don't get used to it. I only said 'Captain Hitsugaya' this time because I didn't want it to seem like I was just copying wat I said before," Ichigo explained.

"I just hope It lasts for a while. I don't want to get mad at you, cause my daughter to cry, then have Karin get mad at me," I told him.

TO THE NEXT PART