six || time

"cover his eyes. he won't be able to teleport." johnny gestures to chenle, ordering winwin to do so.

winwin simply nods and does as told, and he blindfolds chenle with a black cloth.

"what do you intend to do with us?" jisung glares at johnny.

"what do you think, youngest of ace?" johnny simply smiles.

"the hyungs will find out that we're gone. it won't be long before they arrive!" chenle, with his eyes blindfolded, yells.

"you're right, but by the time they come, it'd be too late..." this time, ten speaks up and draws his bow. "and we'll disappear like the wind, just like that," he releases the arrow, which narrowly avoids jisung.

"there's no chance their coming in. not when their kept busy, anyways." ten flashes a grin.

jisung was about to say something back, but winwin interjects.

"johnny hyung. the levitation user is still alive."

johnny raises a brow. "he's still alive, after all that beating?"

"kill him." his expression contorts into one of anger...no, maybe closer to hate.

winwin hesitates, and jisung cries out in surprise. "no!"

"what are you waiting for? i said kill him." he raises his voice and ten interrupts.

"johnny, i understand you have a grudge against the lees from ace, but, we don't have orders from him."

"i don't care about orders. im in charge here now." he shrugs off ten's plea.

"master will find out...he'll punish you." ten tries again, but to no avail.

johnny looks at winwin. "do it, i said!"

winwin grips tightly onto a sword and he raises it high into the air.

he swings it down in one clean swoosh.

blood splatters everywhere. the sword falls to the floor with a clang.

he lets out a shrill cry.

"winwin?" ten widens his eyes in surprise. "what the..." he looks in all directions, but no one is seen.

ten rushes up to winwin. there was deep cut on his right upper arm and blood uncontrollably oozes out.

as ten quickly helps winwin, johnny's eyes dart to the three from ace.

they seemed confused as well, and their arms were still tied up.

if it isn't them, then who? no one else from ace has teleportation.

"who's there!" johnny shouts into the abyss of the science centre. someone moves in the shadows. there was definitely someone there.

"show yourself!" he sees a person's silhouette behind a pillar.

with no hesitation, he teleports right there and immediately grabs the person's thin wrists.

a girl?

"who are you?" johnny frowns. it was dark and he couldn't see her face. it seemed like she was wearing a black cap too.

"you know me, johnny. we met many times in the past." johnny squints and tries to look under that cap. he vaguely sees her smile.

"we did? well, i don't remember you." he raises his other arm and reaches out to her cap.

the girl murmurs something under her breath.
"time–"

almost immediately, she disappears in his grasp. he widens his eyes in shock.

how...?

unknown girl's p.o.v

my smile fades as i quickly yanked myself away from johnny's grip, the world around me in a total standstill, as if I was the only living thing here.

my black shoes strides across the science centre and comes to a stop in front of the three ace agents. i knelt down in front of what i know of the youngest of the team and lightly taps him on the shoulder, removing him from his state...that is, frozen in time.

he immediately looks up urgently and does not notice me yet. instead, with worried eyes, he looks towards the direction of the levitation user.

he breaths a sigh of relieve and only then did he sense my presence.

"who?!" he instinctively leans back.

"don't worry. i am not a member of joker. you need to listen carefully to me, i don't have much time," i don't look in his direction as I say this.

"you must trust me. i am your only way of escaping, do you hear me well, park jisung?" i add, pretty sure he doesn't trust me.

"f-fine." he nods reluctantly.

"you are to heal your members, and get them out of here as fast as you can, within two minutes. that's the most time you have, after i release them from time." i order the younger boy, moving away from him to untie his arms.

his voice stops me before I release Chenle.

"wa-wait. release from time? are we stuck in time now...?" he asks.

"...you'll know soon." i say.

"why are you helping us, how do you know my name?"

"i owe someone a favour. i believe we'll meet again," with a smile, I reveal my face to him, in which he returns a look of confusion.

"see you, then."

________________________

A/N: temporary return ::))) till next time ;)