sixteen || hate

A/N: I think i spent like...the past hour writing this even tho i have homework bUT MY PROCRASTINATION IS KICKING IN. p.s i know it's kinda old but!! lemonade love is my recent bop like it keeps getting stuck in my head
anyways happy reading.

3rd person p.o.v

"lee hyeji." the swarm of students around her were busily trying to get out of school. a stern voice calls out to her from behind, and she turns around.

as soon as her eyes met with his, she scorns and turns back around.

she wanted to get back to headquarters, and quick, to check up on mark.

"hey, wait," johnny grabs her wrist. "this is important."

annoyed, she swivels around. "what is, mr seo?" a few students start to glance in their way. "you do realise how this looks like, right? if you're here to keep an eye on me, you should treasure your position in this school now."

she yanks her hand off.

"so you want to play student-teacher? fine. student lee hye ji, you have class cleaning duty to do. i'll demerit you if you don't comply." he purposefully says it louder, loud enough for everyone else to hear.

it was a lame excuse, but hyeji bites down on her lower lip. "asshole..."

she turns back around and walks past johnny, making a beeline to her classroom.

by the time she reaches the entrance, the hallways were silent and no other students were in sight.

she stops right by the door, turning towards the sound of the footsteps following close behind her.

"what is it you want now, seo johnny?"

"taeyong wants to see you."

"what for? i have no obligation to. i cut off all relations i had with him years ago."

"you don't understand? this is important. this meeting is a secret. and you should know the meaning of secret meetings are in the world of full bloods."

hye ji purses her lips in thought. the thought of meeting taeyong after all these years–in a way, she hated it. but she knew what johnny meant.

secret meetings between full bloods...it meant that they were highly private, and arranging these meetings meant that there was many important things to address. whatever that is addressed, however, would only stay between the four walls. no other person besides the people participating in these meetings should know of the topic of discussion.

and the reason why these secretive meetings are often set up? full bloods love to compete to become the best with their family names representing them. currently, believe it or not, hye ji's family has proven to be one of the best, if not the strongest of all.

i mean, she has the strongest ability any one could have. time control.

"fine. but don't expect me to be so nice."

_______________________

hye ji was taken to some underground place. as she walks through the dimly lit hallways, she noticed that there was not a single person in sight. even johnny only gave her directions.

finally, she stopped in front of one of the many doors. this was probably the room where the meeting would be held.

she decided not to knock, and simply just entered the room, the door opening with a soft click.

there was a rectangular marble table situated right in the middle of the room, about 6 leather chairs surrounding it.

the rest of the room was empty,

and one man sits at the end of the table, his back facing her. though, it was obvious enough who he is.

she stays silent, and walks to the other end of the table, taking her seat.

taeyong looks up at her with a wry smile.

"it's been long, how have you been?"

"i don't report to you anymore." she snaps.

"...of course you don't. your leader is now taeil, isn't it?"

"i'm glad you know that. why did you call me here?" she places both her arms on the table, leaning forward.

"it's about the most recent...case. about the shard."

"the shard? oh now, you're not gonna ask me to just hand it to you, right?" she grins sarcastically.

"that's not it. it's more about that telekinesis user." taeyong shakes his head.

"mark? what about him?" her grin fades, replaced with a frown.

"what's with you and him?" he asks.

"me and mark? nothing."

"nothing? then why is it you just jumped out of nowhere, wanting to protect him when he got attacked by winwin? you even almost got attacked yourself!" he exclaims. "moreover, you even time travelled to save him. do you think i won't know? what is he to you?"

"you don't have to interfere with my life, taeyong."

"well i saved your life with that arrow, lee hye ji!" taeyong shouts, and she could only glare silently at him.

"i never needed your help," she murmurs. "you don't need to know everything and anything in my life. you're not related to me in any way."

"you're still so stubborn! i'm your brother. i have every right to worry for you," he says sternly. "you're risking too much for that boy. do you understand how important you are to the family?"

"i cut my ties from the lee family, from everyone at joker years ago, taeyong," infuriated, she stands up. "i thought you really had something important to say, but it turns out that you're only 'worrying' about meaningless things." she strides towards the door.

"stop right there," taeyong grabs her shoulder. "let me just tell you one thing–i hope you aren't feeling anything towards lee mark, hyeji."

"yeah? well i hope this would be the last time i'll be seeing you, taeyong."

________________________

A/N: dANNNDANNN so your guesses were spot on! gr8 job. updating more since i'll be gone overseas for 5 days next week ~

what about another guessing game?!
QN: why do you think hyeji is SO hostile to taeyong even though he seems to really care?