Pandemonium

Olivia's POV

We're sitting outside the club Pandemonium as People walk into the club , some drunk , some not. The darkness settling as the sun sets.
I suddenly get these shivers up my back . My hand starts shaking . From my legs up to arms , i feel this power within me, I glance down at my finger to where there was a burning sensation to see a purple flame at the point of my index finger.

At the corner of my eye I see that A boy walks past the van and glances at me . He is Tall , with smooth jet black hair , strange tattoos all over him . A grumpy frown upon his face and his walk is confident as he holds a bow and arrow . Wait a bow and arrow ? Strange.

I get interrupted by Simon who asks us " What's that symbol "
He points to his van .
When I look at it , strangely it doesn't seem weird but it somehow seems familiar .
" Do you think it's some kind of language " I hear Maureen say as the both of them start to bicker .

I walk around to the back of the van and sit down thinking about the symbol when I notice Clary bumping into some guy .

He's sexy , I'll tell you that . Dirty blonde jelled hair with two different colour eyes . One brown and one blue . He has those strange tattoos all over his body similar to the mark on the van and the other boy .
" Hey can you watch where your going ?" I walk over to them standing beside Clary studying him , he towers over me .

"You two can see me ?" He looks at us fascinated .
I snicker back
" that's kinda the point pretty boy " i step closer to Clary just in case ..
he looks at me weirdly and scoffs " You two have the sight " .

This guy is starting to sound crazy , the sight ? .
"How do I not know who you two are ? He has this amused look on his face , he smirks down at us .

"Jace" screams someone in the back of the crowd and then he runs off. I stand frozen for couple of moments, watching him run

" are you guys ok?" Simon comes over and I notice he has this concerning look in his eyes. Clary nods and scoffs " that guy was hot yet so annoying "
Simon turns around , circling the whole car park and starts looking confused
" what guy?" Clary hits him on the shoulder , I look to see if he is still running and he is not to be seen .

"I'm going after him come on Oli " She pulls my hand, and starts running in front of me , I smile goofely over my shoulder at Simon .

When I walk in , I am automatically hit with the smell of the alcohol in the room , the people on the dance floor , they dance, they sing , they kiss. The noise of the beat surrounds Me .
I stop for a second to try find Clary , however she is nowhere to be seen.

I stride over to the Bar and Order a shot of baby Guinness .
"ID please " I put my hand into my bag and pull out my 'ID'.
"$2" I hand him the money and I down the Shot . A man with glitter everywhere stares at me and smiles , I feel comfort from it , so I smile back . I look around again to still have no sights on Simon or Clary , I make my way home.

The night Is dark tonight, with few cloud and the streets are empty
. What was the purple flame , on my finger today? I can't stop wondering what it could be . When I remember that Jocelyn , Clarys mother , is interested in witchcraft , she might have answers . I dial her number
" Hi it's Jocelyn call me again or leave a message".

As i put my finger on the end call button , I get this horrible throbbing in my head . Everything goes  white until when I see Jocelyn fighting two men with swords . Jocelyn , looks in my direction and when she makes that eye contact, for the slowest second
My world is white again , and im standing in the middle of a pathway , I start running as I must save Jocelyn