Dreams

Oli's POV:
Dream:
I'm in the Pandemonium Club but it's empty . I walk around the corner and see multiple people entering a small spinning hole in the wall . The same man I saw the other night was there .

  " hurry up warlocks " I  slowly walk over to the man and stop as a woman comes running over to him . When  she turned around I noticed it was Dot , I gasp
" Magnus ,hey did you get my Messages, Jocelyns Missing " he stopped her mid sentence " I'm a little too busy protecting our people from death "

I decide to go sit down .
" he's hunting warlocks down one by one "
Dot gets angry " so your leaving ?"
" it's our only choice " he simply replies back .

He takes her hand and says "lets go " 
Dot stops and shouts angrily " my magic Is low. I've Been looking around for Clary and Oli " 
Magnus snaps  back " are you really going to kill yourself for a shadowhunter "  she rolls  her eyes " last choice ".

As he was walking backward into the glowing circle which I'm guessing is a portal and  he looks over in my direction at me and left .

I wake  up . My eyes flutter  open and I take  in my surroundings and notice i'm not in my room . When did I go asleep ?.

I slowly get up , when a man in his late 30's walks in and smiles "you must be Olivia " I sit down and nod nervously .

He nods and walks out . I call  after him "wait , whats your name ?" He stops and smiles
"Hodge  " I smile back
" Hodge where is everyone ?' I ask him , he stops yet again and answers
" Going  to find a woman called Dot" I jump up and say  "I need to get to them " .

I Call Clary 
Clary:hey Oli you ok?
Oli: yeah I'm fine where are you guys ?
We were in pandemonium and now we're going to the city of bones
Can I come ?
Jace , can Oli come ?
Jace said yeah
Okay I'll see you in 5

I run out the door and run to where Clary  told me to go . I've always hated running since I was younger . Out of breathe I run as fast as I can  as I see Simons van at the end of the hill .

I walk over to them out of breath " ... Hey .... *inhales deeply * Guys ...." .
Izzy laughs " you okay ?"
I smile and laugh "yeah I've always hated running "

" Let's check it out " Alec says .
Alec and Jace walk off and we follow
" no wait here until we know it's safe " Jace  stops us .

Simon whispers " we don't even know these people "
I glare at him " nothing is gonna matter until I get my mom back " Clary says .
I look over at Jace "come on Clary it's safe " he holds out his hand and she takes it .

We arrive at the Silent Brothers and it looks scary, it has a skeleton on a gate at the entrance. Candles lighting in the door . no wonder no human goes here .

Clary whispers " I can do this , I can do this "  Simin holds her hand " of course you can your Clary frickin Fray , you can do anything " . Simon starts to walk into the door when Jace stops him and Simon got angry " surprise , surprise no mundanes allowed just as it was in the institute , and I've seen it in all the movies the funny guy who gets left behind dies "
I pop in " and the youngest " Izzy  and Clary laugh.

" your not that funny , but  go ahead " and Simon actually was about to walk in
" but of course when you enter you'll die " Jace says
" you see the problem is I don't trust you " 
I put my hand on Simon's shoulder "come on Simon just leave it " I grumble
" no Oli I won't " At this point we were all annoyed
" the rune energy in the city of bones , will kill any mundane who enters " Jace says .
Simon then walks away from the entrance . Izzy turns around and smirks  " I'll mind the mundane " 

" your sacrifice is duly noticed Izzy " Jace says waking to the entrance
" I'm missing a business Financial class " 
and I'm missing my bed watching Netflix  the world isn't about you Simon .

Alec rolls his eyes " I can't be here right now , so Jace I'm going to mind the perimeter "
I chase after him and say " I'm coming " he looks back and walks ahead .

I run up to him and bump into his shoulder " we never actually got to introduce each other " I smile.  " I'm Olivia known as Oli " and I put  out my hand for him to shake ,
he grins and says  " I'm Alexander known as Alec " and shook my hand. Wow the grumpy cat actually has a Soul . Shocking !

" what's the deal with you and Jace ?" He glances at me 
" we are parabatai " he explains that they're basically Bonded together to protect each other .

After he explains,  I ask him " but there's something different they way you look at him , like you love him ?"
He looks down at me , I'm shoulder length to him . He looks about six foot while I'm about five foot four .

" of course I do he's my brother "
I laugh  " not like a brother , I mean love " he sighs and looks down , almost defeated 
" please don't tell anybody " i smile , because  i understand . Let's just say I've hidden this feeling before " I won't you have my promise "

I start to feel sick and I sit down , he notices I've stopped and stops " you okay ?"
I nod my head felling a bit dizzy " yeah I'm fine go ahead I'll meet up with you in a minute " he walks off slowly and he disappears .

I hear a branch brake and I stand up and look around " hello? " another twig brakes and this time it's closer .
"Alec?" I whisper.  I decide  to just walk where Alec went to when I'm pulled back roughly , arms around my body . I try  to scream for anybody but whoever this person was has their big hand over my mouth . I struggle  against this person but it wouldn't work , they're too strong . I bite into his hand and scream  as loud as i can and then everything went black.

I open  my eyes and I'm upside down, my head aching . Oh my god what the hell ?.  I look to my right and see Simon the same  .  I look at the man holding me , he's hot.

He notices  I was staring , we make eye contact . Clary's voice breaks the contact
" Oli , Simon , Simon " Clary screams
" are those the mundanes names " the boy Holding me says " I'm afraid Oli and Simon are coming with us " I look closely at his mouth and notice fangs . I start to struggle and make eye contact with Jace who's face is going red with anger .

" no they're not apart of this " Clary screams and Jace angrily takes a step forward
"and I will kill you if you don't return them "  Alec stops him by putting his arm around his chest  " you'd be breaking the accords "
Jace looks at him angrily .
" I'm afraid your sidekicks quite right " he flips me , so I'm standing up . He holds  my waist really tight . I feel electricity go through me , like a spark .
" the night children have broken no laws, were negotiating , the mundanes in exchange for the cup " he moves my hair and pulls my head slightly to the left .  He shows his fangs and moves closer to my neck , I close  me eyes
"and the clock is ticking "  I feel his breathe on my neck , sending a mixture of good and bad goose bumps up my back ." tick Tok people.

We went to a van and he says in an apologetic tone " I'm sorry " . Something hit my head and  everything went black .