Luna Sterling

A few hours later Luke is sitting up and talking with Clary when Luke calls me into the room he is staying. " Oli come in ". I walk in to see Clary sitting on a chair opposite his bed.

I sit down beside him, as he pats the empty spot beside him. " I'm glad you're okay Luke " he hugs me from the side very carefully then sits up and takes a deep breath before saying "there's something I need to tell you, but some parts may upset you. "What is it ?" I ask , He sighs deeply and tells me the story " Valentine was my best friend, and he was in a relationship with Jocelyn for many years and even married her. Valentine had created a group called The Circle and as the years went by, The Circle began to change. At first, the groups goal was to reform the Clave, but when Valentines father was killed by werewolves. His views changed and the group began to hate on the down worlders. The group began to kill. So Jocelyn and I wanted to leave, especially when he robbed the Mortal Cup from Idris. He believed he could form a new army of shadowhunters with the cup.

I stopped the story, as confusion waved over me. Why is this cup so important. " wait Luke, what does this Mortal cup do?".

" If a human drinks out of the cup, they have a slight chance of becoming a Shadowhunter. However, most of the time. The humans die. "

Satisfied with his answer, I tell him to continue the story " So what happened next? ".

" When Jocelyn and I were leaving, Jocelyn had a sudden urge to take the cup from the stand it was on. She gave it to me, as she went and got something upstairs. I was waiting in a flower garden, when Valentine comes up to me and asks where am I off to. I tell him nowhere, but he saw the cup and we started to fight. Within minutes Valentine defeats me, with a strike to my side. Jocelyn comes over and tried to help me but I passed out. I woke up in a shed to see Valentine walk into the shed. He says to me " you were my parabatai, my best friend and you betrayed me." And with that he left, and wolves came and tore me apart and somehow I survived which resulted in me becoming a wolf. "

I reposition myself on the bed and ask him quietly " why are you telling me this? ".

He holds my hand, and squeezes it. " Because I'm going to tell you what you are. After I became a wolf, I found myself a pack. Within the pack there was a girl called Luna Sterling, who was a half werewolf, half shadowhunter. When someone is half something they're called Crossbreeds. Luna became my best friend and I was over the moon one day when I found out she had met someone she loved. He was called Erik. He was also a werewolf. Five months into their relationship, Luna became Pregnant with a girl. The pack was ecstatic as the pack had never had a pregnancy before. The baby was born on the 21st of March. She was born with glowing blue eyes, hence they called her Livia. After the roman goddess, but also because Livia means blue. She was the first crossbreed to both a shadowhunter and wolf. A few weeks after Livia was born, there was a war. I protected Livia with my heart as I was her godfather. Sadly, both of her parents died that night Olivia. I am so sorry Livia. They're your parents and you are Livia"

Tears start to swell up in my eyes, as I realize I'm Livia, I am a crossbreed of a wolf and a shadowhunter. Luke sits there quietly. I finally get the courage to ask him " Wait, Luke. How did I end up with Simon and his family?".

Luke adjusts the taping on his wounds before replying. " I raised you until you were 4, I then found Jocelyn and we decided to live a normal mundane life. The best option to keep you safe was to give you up, but to Jocelyn's mundane best friend. So you still grew up with me in your life. "

I look down at my shaking hands and take one glance at Luke through my wet glass. He gives me a hug as I start to sob. The tears begin streaming out of my eyes. As I hug Luke, I start to violently sob. My breathing becomes heavier, as my sobs continue. Luke lets me cry for a few minutes more.

The tears have stopped and I am now breathing heavily, as I sit with Luke, while he messes with my hair calming me down. Magnus walks into the room quietly with a glass of water in his hand. " Oh flower, would you like some water" . I sit up and sit across from Magnus, gulping the water as my throat is so dry. Luke and Magnus share a look, and Magnus bends down to my eye level. " Jace and Clary are gone to Luke's job to hopefully get the cup. Luke they need you, But Flower, are you able to go?". I sit there quietly, I found out my life story, and I've cried. I need to carry on with trying to fight Valentine. It's what Mam and Dad would have wanted, for me to fight like a Goddess.