Camille

I'm meeting Raphael, because Clary rang me in Luke's and told me she has made the decision to make Simon a vampire and if I was okay with it. I said yes, because I don't think I would be able to live without my brother.

As I'm walking into the park, a figure is sitting on a bench. The closer I get, I realise it is Raphael. " hey Raph ". He smiles brightly and stands up to hug me. We hug and I stay in the hug as long as I can. He pulls away and puts his hand on my cheek, rubbing my cheek bone gently. " Are you okay mi amor " he asked. I notice the genuine care in his eyes as he asks me this question. I nod my head " Yes I'm okay ".  I only noticed now that I cannot see Simon. I ask him " Where's Simon? ". He takes his hand away from my face and grabs my hand. We walk over to a patch of muck and Simon is laying there on the muck. More whiter than when I last saw him. I bend down to Simon and move his hair out of his face. " Is he in pain? ".  Raphael just looks at something ahead of him instead of looking at me. " He isn't but soon he will be. His body is waiting to drink blood or get staked in the heart so he can die. The pain will start soon as his need for blood will increase. But if we bury him, he will rise before Sunrise and become a vampire. And will seek blood, which is why I brought these" From beside Simon, he grabs three bags of blood.

I realize that this is what he had to go through as well. I sit down, legs crossed on the ground beside Simon. Raphael looks at me with a quizzical look on his face. " sit down dummy ". He sits across me, arms holding his legs. I ask him in a whisper " this is what you had to go through isn't it? ". I pick at the grass as I await his answer. " yes darling. I was protecting a girl one night from a gang attack. They started to attack me as I saved her. She got away but sadly there were five of them, hence I lost. They bit me and I died. I woke up after I don't know how long but, I woke up with a thirst. At the time I didn't know for what. I then went to some people for help when I realised I can smell the blood beating In their body and within seconds the group of people were dead and I had killed them. I lived like this for years, killing innocent Mundanes until Magnus helped me. And from Magnus I met the New York Vampire clan and I joined them ". I scoot over to him, and place my head on his shoulder. " I am sorry for what you went through. It must have been so hard for you " He kisses my head.

" could I ask you a question Mi Amor " I adjust my head on his shoulder before replying " yeah of course ". I can feel him breathing hard, what is he going to ask? " how come you smell like a wolf? ". I sit up and look him in the eye, I focus on my breathing and make my eyes shine bright blue and my fangs come out. The shock is evident on his face. " I only found out a few days ago. I'm a crossbreed. I'm a witch and a wolf. " He walks over to me, and holds my face in his hands. " wow you're eyes are beautiful " I smile and blush. " thank you " I grab his hands from my face and hold them. " thank you for being there for me Raphael ". Simon twitches making me jump, he scared the fuck out of me, I continue talking to Raphael. " If you ever need me, I'm here " He takes my hand and kisses it gently.

" I don't know where your kindness comes from. " I smile and reply " I'm only nice to Vampires who kidnap me " He giggles, moves away and acts out a heart attack. " Ouch that hurt, I didn't kidnap you technically " I poke his chest " wow technically " He stands up straight and looks at me with a strange look, before lunging at me, making us land on the grass. He ends up on top of me and tickles me non stop. " Stop, Stop please " I say through tears of laughter. I get up from his grasp and growl. He snarls and hisses at me and we circle each other for the laugh.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Clary and Jace walk over to us. They giggle at us and I make my eyes go to the normal colour and walk over to Clary and hug her tightly. " I'm So Sorry Olivia ". I speak against her shoulder " It's okay ". Jace walks over to Simon and hands Raphael a shovel " lets get digging ".
All of a sudden there was a rustle in the bush. We all walk over to the noise. I have my eyes changed, and Clary and Jace takes out their stele. Camille comes out of the bush. Raphael slightly pushes me behind him.

" what do you want " spits Clary . " I want my property back"  Camille cheekily replies. I roll my eyes , she has ruined Simon's life. I step out from behind Raphael and make my way towards her. When I reach her, I stand in front of her " Simon isn't your property " She steps closer to me , she's a tiny bit scary. But I stand my ground . " if you'll just hand him over little one . I'll be on my way.  " .

Jace comes over to stand beside me." You heard her , you're not laying a hand on him ". She snaps her fingers and multiple Vampires show up, circling us . Raphael shows us beside me . Raphael speaks up " I'm glad you brought the clan here , to witness your demise . Camille killed this Mundane , now I have all the proof , that Camille is breaking the accords. " She chuckles in response , her vangs showing as she speaks" are you trying to overthrow me ".

Raphael's body physically clenches as he becomes angrier. I step closer to him. Camille turns around to all the vampires and points to Raphael . " Raphael doesn't know  the first thing about Leading , you need me . I've given you everything you could want " .
All the vampires step closer to her . Finally realizing who she is . " if we just get rid of the body , this mundane means nothing " I step closer to her. Raphael and Jace both watch us .  " what do you know about Simon and his life. This mundane means a lot to the people around you. Just because your a vampire leader doesn't mean you can go around destroying people. So please shut the fuck up "  . I didn't notice Clary beside me, she puts her hand on my shoulder. Camille smirks " Give me him" Clary steps into Camille's face  " over my dead body " .

Clary punches Camille in the face, and walks off. I follow Clary and within seconds all the vampires leave. Jace comes over to us. " The hole is ready". I kneel down beside Simon and kiss his cold forehead.  Jace opens up his arms so I can side hug him, while hugging Clary on the other side. I cry into his arm as Raphael places Simon in the hole .  Jace takes his arm off me so he can place muck over Simon. Raphael rubs Clary awkwardly with his hand and let's me cry into his shoulder and whispers comforting things . When Clary parts from Raphael I turn and cry into his body . Not wanting to see anything anymore.

It's been an hour of waiting for Simon to come out and I'm sitting beside Raphael against a tree " can I stay at Hotel Dumort?" . He rubs circles in my hand as he replies " yeah I'll tell the other vampires that you'll be staying often and that they shouldn't go near you".
I lay my head on his shoulder, his body radiates a coldness but his shoulder is warm. The ground suddenly starts shaking , Raphael jumps up and a hand comes up from the ground . Simon jumps through the grass, muck covering him .

Raphael tosses him the bags. Simon glances at them in disgust until he sinks his fangs into the bags and drains them all . The pale white colour of his face remains but his eyes no longer sink. You can physically see how much energy the blood has given him. He looks around at us all and starts to freak out " oh my, oh my. Why can't I say g.." Raphael replies  " god , it's because you broke the rules up in Heaven. God forbids you to say to his name until God believes in you to say it again " Clary goes down to comfort but he runs off. Raphael is about to run after him when he stops and turns to us. " I'll go find him and take care of him. Oli, I'll see you later okay?" I nod my head and we all leave the park