Sparks

We're standing outside Hotel Dumort, discussing with Raphael about staying the night. "have you lost your mind? A shadowhunter and a werewolf? You do know this isn't a hotel?"

Simon smirks "technically it is". I try hold in a laugh, oh Simon. You haven't lost your humour.

"don't bother let's go" says Luke, Luke goes to turn around. When Raphael spits out "you should put a muzzle on the mut" I give Raphael a look and raise my eyes at him,he did not just say that.

"the fledgling and his sister can stay". Raphael strolls up to Clary, crossing his arms. "but you aren't exactly welcome after you barbecued half a Dozen of my people".

Clary stands there emotionless, thinking. "You need Simon back right? To prove Camille broke the accords?" Raphael looks at Clary, Simon then to me and smiles " the mut can stay outside " I roll my eyes, why can't werewolves and vampires make up? It has been years since the war.

Luke walks up to Raphael slowly "if anything happens to these three, you won't have to wait till sunrise, I'll kill you myself " Luke glows his eyes in a threatening way. Raphael replies " easy there , they'll be under my protection". He finds my eyes across the room. Looking deeply into them when he says protection.

An hour later, Simon is in a cage room,and here I am lying on the sofa, trying to nap when I faintly hear Simon's shaking, I run to him. "Simon try and control it okay" He shows his fangs and turns to Clary as she grasps the bars. "get back" .

Clary sits down on the chair, defeated and tired. The bags under Simon's eyes have worsened. The greyness overshadowing his face, making him look dead.

"I can hear your heartbeat and I can smell the blood flowing in your veins" He says to Clary, well I assume so as he stars into her soul as he speaks.
Where the hell is Raphael when you need him? He turns to look at me, shocked to see I am still standing beside the cage, I go to rub his hand for comfort but he takes it away quickly. When all of a sudden he places it back hesitantly. I rub circles around his hand, like I used to when I was younger when I was anxious.

Simon's face sulks, before he takes a deep breath. "RAPHAEL" Simon shouts. Raphael comes in a flash, holding a glass of blood. "are you ready now?" Simon nods his head "yes".

Simon takes the cup out of his hand, and gulps it down within seconds. The minute Simon finishes it, the colour on his face perplexes into a neutral gray colour, the bags under his eyes disappear. Raphael opens the door, allowing Simon to leave. "you see, we take care of our family. Simon welcome to the Dumort Family." I smile, that's cute. "Simon already has a family" Clary says. Raphael hands Simon another glass of blood, before replying. "had a family, that's all gonna change now. You and Simon cannot be as close as you were. Your a Shadowhunter, and he's a vampire. They don't mix." Does that mean that Raphael and I can never work out?

I stand up and leave, everyone looks at me as I run out of the room. Raphael shouts after me "Oli, Oli" I turn around and jump when he appears in front of me "what's wrong?"

I roll my eyes "you said in there, that a shadowhunter and a vampire don't work well " He looks frustrated, and starts fixing his hair. " I didn't mean it like that. I mean we can work it out, plus your not a shadowhunter?" I cross my arms, and reply.
"you did mean it like that. What if we can't work,will it be a waste of time?" He looks down. Holds my hands and squeezes them "no it won't be a waste of time,you know why ? It's taken me years to finally find someone I love, after turning into a vampire at the age of 16, then seeing my family die, one by one broke me. But I've found that love that is slowly putting the pieces back together, and no matter what the law says, it cannot brake two people that are in love apart" I don't know what to say. just admitted he is in love with me. 

I do the one thing that seems right, right now. To feel that spark again. I lift his down gently,rubbing it softly. I close my eyes and we kiss. His lips are soft as they touch mine gently. It is like sparks erupting everywhere in my body. I can feel myself getting more hot, the kiss becomes more aggressive. I let go of the kiss before we loose track of ourselves.
"so, we're gonna try and make this work ?" He nods his head, lust racing around in those brown eyes. "and also what the hell are you" He asks me, I laugh and say "I am a hybrid, a mix of a warlock and werewolf".

He hugs me and whispers into my hair "where did I find you huh?" He kisses my head and breaks away from the hug. "I'm gonna go to the institute, see you later ?" I ask him .

"yeah, if you would like to sleep over, just knock on the door and I'll know it's you" I nod my head and while I'm leaving I say "hasta luego biatchh" He laughs and turns back around nodding his head, I smile to myself leaving the hotel, I finally found someone that makes me happy .