Jocelyn

The past few days have been hard, I stayed in Magnus's loft for one night. Before returning to the institute hospital wing, where I have been bed bound for four days. Four?! Hence, why I have watched four seasons of Greys Anatomy. It's really good. George is a cutie

In the past few days, Jocelyn was found. And the doctor said I should be okay to get out of bed today. So, here I am. Walking through the institute, my body aches a little but it is okay. I walk into one of the fifty kitchens, and use the Nespresso machine. The smell of coffee is amazing oh my god.

"Oli" Luke says as he strides into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Luke, how are you?" He leans on the counter.

"I'm good, but I heard you've been resting a few days now. Are you okay?"

I grab the milk froth and make a cappuccino. I put the warm cup against my cheek and smile at Luke.

"I'm okay, it was scary though. I don't know who he was, or who he works for. It's fucking scary Luke."

"I know darling, you'll be okay. I swear."

I sit down on the counter. "Luke, can I ask you something?"

He sits down on the chair across from me "Of course, what's wrong?"

"So you said that I am a crossbreed, of a werewolf and a Shadowhunter. But I also have minor powers. Similar to a witch, is that possible?"

Luke stares at me blankly, rubbing his thumb among his chin. "Oli, I...., how? your parents didn't have powers."

"I don't know Luke, but Magnus never questioned it. He taught me how to keep it under control."

"well that's good, but we'll find out why okay? Now do you want to see Jocelyn? I know she was like a mother figure to you"

I nod my head and follow him into the cold white room. Jocelyn is floating in a green fog. Sleeping peacefully.

"how is she?" I ask as I walk around to the other side. Across from Clary.

"we don't know how to get her out of this state. It's bad but why are you here?" Clary says cheekily.

I cross my arms. Is she serious?

Clary glares at me and takes a deep breath. "Olivia Lewis, or whatever the fuck I should call you. I am done with your bullshit. A few weeks, you.... you were my best friend, a mundane. And now you have a new family? A new history? You're now what? A werewolf, Shadowhunter and a witch. Wowww that is so cool"

Luke stands closer to Clary, grabbing her arm. "Clary sto-"

"NO Luke, I won't. I have more to say."

"How do you think you can act all nice and loving with Jocelyn when you don't even act nice to your family own Mom at home. Jocelyn isn't your mother. She never will be your mother. Your mother is dead."

"CLARY?!" shouts Luke.

I run, I run as fast as I can out of that institute. Bumping into people getting ready for Alec's wedding. I get to the door and open it. Gasping for air. I sit down on the steps, breathing heavily, the dizziness sets in as I sit their silently gasping for air. Did she really just say that? I don't care about what she said about Jocelyn but it is the fact she used my mother as an insult. I never got to know my parents. And over the past few weeks, I cannot help but wonder what my life would be like with them in it.

A tear runs down my face, and the door opens. Luke runs over to me, and sits down on the steps beside me. "Olivia, darling"

I turn around and give him a hug, leaning into his shoulder, allowing the tears I have held onto for weeks flow out. Letting that anguish, grief, and sadness leave me with these tears.

Luke rubs circles on my back as I continue to cry. I lift up off his shoulder and wipe my tears. I want to see Raphael.

"Luke, I'm going to see Raphael. I'll stay with him tonight. I haven't seen in a while."

"Yeah, yeah that's okay. Do you want me to drive you, it's safer?"

"yeah sure, I'll text him now."

I sit on the bed criss crossed across from Raphael. I wonder if he's ticklish? "what are you staring at?" He stares blankly but I giggle "a beautiful star in the night sky, beaming over all the other stars" He blushes and rolls his eyes.

I jump up onto my knees, and sit on his lap. I kiss him then move my hands slowly to his waist and start tickling him. Nothing happened, he sits there unfazed "how are you not ticklish?" He shrugs his shoulders "perks of being a vampire, but are you?" I don't have time to jump away before he tickles me. I feel tickles everywhere. "stoppppp." He lifts me up bridal styles and shoves me onto bed, tickling me some more. "Ra....f" I laugh.

We both stop fighting each other, Raf breathes heavily above me. He cocks his eyebrows as I stare at his red lips. I grab his hair and kiss him roughly. Our tongues meet immediately. I move my hands to his back, grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head. Raphael reaches behind my back to lift my hoodie off my head. He licks his lips at the sight of my black lacy bra. He reaches down to kiss me again.

                                    *****

I smell food, it smells amazing. The smell makes me groan. I get out of bed and stretch. I look at myself naked, oh shit. We did it last night. I look at the mess of clothes everywhere. I go into Raf's wardrobe picking out a rare jumper. He only has 3. The rest are shirts and suits.

I make my way towards the kitchen. "morning". Raphael smiles deeply. Dimples showing.

"good morninnggggg" I make my way over to him, and hug him from behind. He turns around, as my hands lay on his back. He bends down kissing me gently. "I made you breakfast."

He breaks out of the hug and places a plate of pancakes in front of me,I smile widely jumping up and down. "AHH yes. Nutella and Fruit my favourite"

Raphael goes to clean up the stuff and I take my first bite and make a rather funny sound. As the pancakes taste amazing. Raphael looks at me funnily.

As I'm eating, footsteps come from behind me and I hear a familiar British voice "Good Morning Olivia, how have you been?" It's Kol, of course .
He sits beside me and leans against the table with his arm "I've been okay, could be better "

I pop a piece of pancake into my mouth "Well, my family and I have no further news on the second poison. I apologize for that . My family are rather crazy, we argue quite a bit. And you see my brother Niklaus has run off again and we're finding it horribly hard to find him and he found a rather liking to you by the way. So if you hear or see anything call me. I'll be there." I smile gratefully

"Thank you for helping and by the way every family fight all the time. It's normal but what matters is that you always forgive them and are there for them no matter what." He gets up off the chair and pats my shoulder lightly, " you're wonderful my darling " and speeds off.

Raphael gives me a quizzical look before breaking out laughing. "I love Kol"

"Me too. Right I need to get ready for the wedding"