Magnus Bane

Oli's POV:

After talking about the party  . Izzy calls me into her room so I can try some clothes on for the party because.

Izzy picks out a long slim red dress with a black belt around the waist . When I put it on, I put black block heels on. I let my hair flow, as it is somewhat curled.

Clary strolls in smiling  " Jace said you wanted to see me ?"
Izzy Hung up her dress and replies " that's right ,what are you wearing to the downworld party tonight ?"

Clary is currently  wearing a green top and grey jeans . " I'm thinking of wearing this " I  scoff and giggle , she thinks she's not going to stand out in that ? We're trying to be unnoticeable.
"no downworlder will be caught in that , it's a party not a poetry slam " I giggle again . Clary looks at her sadly " well I don't have any party clothes with me " Izzy smiles and picks up a pink sparkly dress and says " you'll be wearing mine "

She picks out a beige dress " but what about this dress ?" Clary just looks at her with a face that says nope " okay what about this one ?" It was beautiful black slimming dress that shows a bit of Cleavage " it's stretchy, put it on " Clary walks around and gets dressed .

She walks out and she's stunning , the dress is short but not too short down to her shins . , it's definitely shows cleavage and her hair fits the dress so perfectly . " Clary that looks stunning " I say smiling . Izzy looks at her " I could never wear that without a bra " .

" someone looks like a badass " Jace walks in scaring all of us " oh thanks " Clary blushes while Jace is looking her up and down . oh my god I ship it . Izzy looks at me and motions for me to get out of the room with her . I stand up and say " I'm just going to check up on Simon , toodles " I walk out the door and go to my room .

I sit on my bed and call Simon . I called him three times but , eventually he picks up " hey Simon " he didn't reply " Simon are you okay ?" Still no reply , I raised my voice " SIMON " I hear the tiniest whisper
S:Oli?
O:yeah hey , you okay ?
S: I don't know what's happening to me
O: what do you mean ?
S: ever since we got back from The vampires , I've been hearing things and light has been agitating me a-and I licked the blood and loved it ........
O: where did you get the blood ?"
S: Maureen came over and she dropped the picture of me and Clary graduating and she cut her finger and left blood on it and I was so tempted and I-I dont know what to do ?"
O: Simon I'm sorry there's not much I can do but , I'll go talk to Raphael for you okay ?
S: NO are you crazy , after he kidnapped both of us ?
O : it's for the best okay ?
S: I don't trust you but okay
O: I've got to go bye love you
S: love you too bye bye bye

I hang up the phone and look in the mirror my hair was straight and was all behind my shoulders clipped in tightly on the right , the red dress what just over my knees and the black belt just placed over my waist to add the touch and I have my bracelet on .

My best friend gave it to me before she went to live in Europe , we would always talk about Paris and how it was our dream to perform ballet or even broadway in the 'Palais Garnier ' and visit the Eiffel Tower , it was a dream to us and it was special . The bracelet has an Eiffel Tower charm , ballet shoes charm and a mic . I will always remember that dream . I do miss her but after a year of talking online she just stopped . I mean she still posts pictures of her and her new friends on Instagram but it hurts .

                     ***********

Alec , Izzy and I had to look around for any dangers around the perimeter of Pandemonium. And at one point Alec gave me a knife and said " for protection I would give the stele to you , but it doesn't work for some reason " I look down sad and Izzy links arms with me " don't worry we'll find out why okay?, now let's go " .

We walked silently to Clary and Jace in the line " all clear " Alec tells them . Izzy unlinked my arm and links with Clary asking her " do you think red suits me ?" Clary slaps her on the arm " it does suit you , with a body like yours everything's your color " from the side of my eye I saw Alec role his eyes at the two girls infront of him .

Izzy looks down at the necklace " damn , why does this necklace look so good " Alec then told her " take it off , I'm sure Magnus Bane doesn't want drool all over the ruby " Izzy replies " I wouldn't be so sure , when he has other rubies to drool over " we all laugh but yet Alec's just grump " just hand it over to Jace " she pouts " your such a buzz kill " yeah I know , that's what grumpy cats do .

Luckily I got into the Club due to all of us being underage . We were walking through and I stayed close to Alec because I could see the vampires staring us down . I start playing with my bracelet as I was getting really nervous " hey , don't be nervous , there just horrible vampires " I smile up to Alec but I don't believe him , I feel insecure at the moment .

We reached the main dance floor and oh my god , the heat off the dancers was crazy and the way people were dancing . " blend in " said Jace over the loud music . I follow behind Clary and Jace when I spotted Magnus , just the same as in my dream " Magnus " Jace shouts, he looks over at us as we approach him . He stands up and looks at Clary and then me and his face seems to soften. " ahhh Clary Fairchild , you've grown into a beautiful young woman " . Clary stands tall and says " Magnus Bane so you're the one who took away my memories " he rolls his eyes and holds out his hand ." show me the necklace shadowhunter " He said shadowhunter with so much venom . Jace shows him and he went to grab it but Jace pulls it back . But the look on a Clary's face made him give it to Magnus .

He looks at the back of it , it says " amor " he says something in Latin then he translates " true love can never die " . I smile at that .

Clary looks at him " now it's time to give me my memories " He puts the necklace in his pocket " I no longer have them , I fed them to a demon for safekeep" Jace looks annoyed and steps right into Magnus' face " and why would you do that ?" . He looks at me and says " to protect Clary , the cup and Livia " I cringe at that moment and I feel everyone's eyes on me. But I can't help but notice how he called me Livia. Strange.

Jace decides to leave it for the moment " Valentine would torture me to get Clary's memories just like he did with Dot . " from the look on both of our faces , he tells us " You don't know, Dot is dead , I can't feel her magic no longer " . Clary gasps and Steps back . I blink away tears threatening to spill " oh my god " .

Magnus put his hand on Clary and I's shoulder. "come with me girls , my lair can offer you protection no shadowhunter could " Both Clary and I push his hands off us "
Clary replies " no I'm not going anywhere with you " He rolls his eyes " don't be a fool , your mother would want you to both alive , valentine is looking for all of us , and we're safer inside the lair.   " I stop him with my hand and step forward to him . Wondering why my name keeps being mentioned. " why would valentine want me ?" He looks at me for a minute, thinking before replying.

" if you come to the lair I can explain all of these things that have been happening to you and why you can't work the stele " Jace turns to look at me confused " what does he mean Oli ?" I scratch my neck slowly. " well I've been having dreams with Magnus in them " Magnus laughs " flower , they're not dreams they're real , everyday you'd come and spy on me In you're imagination but somehow I felt you there " I'm baffled , I don't know how to reply to that . I just stand there quietly taking in everything , how can I do that I'm not a warlock I mean no  .

He made a portal and put his hand out for me and Clary " come with me" his eyes softens when he looked at me and I wonder why ?. Magnus rolls his eyes " I won't offer again . Clary says " I won't hide from my problems neither should y" LOOK OUT " Izzy shouts .

I duck down before an arrow nearly hit my head and  nearly hit Magnus' head then  hit a man in the chest . Alec comes running and checks on the man . Magnus smirks at Alec and says " who are you " I laugh at that , Magnus smiled at that .

I was standing near the portal with my back to the gang looking at Alec and The mysterious man " Magnus wait " but before I could even turn around I felt a tug on my forearm .  The last thing I saw was Jace and Clary and I stretched my arm out to them but it was too late .