Meliorn

I walk into the institute, when Jace and Izzy call me over to a room. "psst,Olivia. Come over quick." I run over to room, and I am immediately greeted with a hug from Izzie. "are you okay?" I break away from the hug. "yes, I'm okay. Now why does everyone look stressed? Jace stop pacing, we'll be fine." Izzy shuts the door, before replying "Meliorn was arrested by the clave" I cross my arms, and look from Jace to Izzie. "What do we do?". Izzy smirks "we have a plan".

I walk out of the room, and Alec and Lydia with Meliorn, are standing in the main room. When I walk by, I smile at Meliorn and say to Lydia who stares at me questionably "don't worry I'm just coming in and going to bed " Alec just nods his head and Lydia smiles a genuine smile, while Meliorn stands there. Okay thank god that's my task done, to show them that we're not up to something .

I run to my room and get my supplies, my sword. I clean the room, because it is literally a mess. A few moments later, I exit my room. Look around to see them gone, and I sneak through the lobby and once I make it outside the grounds. I focus on my breathing, and focus on the power surging through me. I close my eyes just as Magnus told me, and picture the city of bones. Once I lock the place into my mind, I rub mu thumb off my index finger. I do circle motion with my hands, and nothing happens. I try again and a purple hole opens up In front of me. I take a breath in, before stepping through.

I step through the other side, to see everyone standing around waiting. The noise and colours sparks every ones attention. The portal closes, and I wave awkwardly "hey". I spot Raphael, and kiss him on the cheek. Izzy and Jace are smirking, at each other.

"This does not look like the city of bones" Clary says. Raphael replies to Clary "that's because it's the downworlder entrance ". I let go of Raphael's hand to go over to Simon. I nudge him with my shoulder.

"does everyone know their positions ?" Luke says as we stop at the down worlder entrance. We all nod. Raphael whistles when Luke goes to walk away "good dog" Luke steps toward the vampires threateningly, with the wolves. "why don't you play dead" Simon smirks and says "boom " and fist bumps Luke.

I can't deal with this right now. Simon and I walk over to the Vampires but a wolf trips up both Simon and I, Raphael grabs me quickly and puts me behind him, and the vampires all hiss at the wolves . " ENOUGH ENOUGH" shouts Clary. I grab Raphael's hand and rub circles around to calm him down .

" all our lives are at stake , it's time to put our differences away and work together " a wolf growls and Raphael snarls.
"Luke" he nods his head and she turns to Raphael, he just nods his head as well. He turns around and kisses me on the forehead "be careful mi amor" . I hold both his hands "I will kind sir" we laugh, and he leaves.

"I guess i should expect people to hate me for who I am now, I'll get used to it  " speaks Simon. I hit on his arm and I tell him "never get used to it, you hear me". He kisses my forehead, "stay safe Oli"

I look behind me to see these two vampires, one with brown fluffy hair, mid height. While the other one had blonde hair, and was buff, and at least 6 foot. I am teamed up with them because firstly Raphael wanted to keep me safe and secondly, Luke doesn't want me to wolf out or use my powers which hence makes me useless. I could be in the institute watching Twilight.

"hey, I'm Oli" . The buff one smiles, "hello dear, I am Ryan, and my friend here is name is". "no, no not yet. " The small one shouts in a smooth British voice. I just nod at them awkwardly, because that was weird.

They both start talking when we see two Shadowhunters walking towards us, they vamp speed us behind a truck and Ryan says " Stay here" . I nod my head. Another Shadowhunter comes up behind me and I turn around , slowly backing up. The two vamps are busy with the others one . I wiggle my fingers, as we circle each other, feeling the power in each finger this time. I breath in and let a surge of purple fog type thing hit him, and the shadowhunter falls unconscious. I stand there frozen in shock.

The vampires come back "wow you stayed here. Oh fuck, Did you do that?" I roll my eyes "yeah, it's not like just I'm gonna stand here and be defenseless " I say sarcastically, he just laughs and they walk to Clary and Jace.