Chapter 4

'Listen ' , Kanae said, 'We don't have much time. That what I'm going to tell you guys is just the short summary about what the hell here actually happens. Its complicated. So we are in the middle of the game 'Don't'. Those things you have on your arm shows you, which level you are. If you reach Leven 100, you'll win the game. Reaching level 100 is the only way out of here.' Elise starred at Kanae,faithlessly. ' And how you level up?' , she asked suspiciously.

Kanae smiled. 'While you kill everyone who gets in your way.' ' You are crazy!' , Nicole shouted and was preparing to hit Kanae but Elise stopped her.' We still need her', she said, 'Who were the creatures attacking us?' , Elise asked with a serious stare. 'Oh they are souls which belong to the harmless creatures which go around here. There are worse. You are only safe when the sun is up, they avoid the sunlights. In addition they are...' , Kanaes speech was interrupted by a scream. Elise looked around and wondered from where the scream came, but she couldn't find the scream source. 

Suddenly two creatures were running towards them. There were 2 girls, the one was familiar to someone Elise knew. The 2 girls were chased by a group of 6 people. who were close on their heels. All of them seemed very well armed. But they were no monsters or creatures. They were human beings. 

The girls ran directly towards them and also lead the others to them. As the girls were running, one of the 6 ,chasing them, grabbed the girls arm and pulled her onto him. The girl who was left had to watch how the throat of her friend was being cut trough. She uttered  a painful-sounding  scream and then stopped.

'We have to vanish from here:' , Kanae said and grabbed her arm. But Elsie pushed her away and ran to the girl, who was almost passed in running by the group of 6 people. She had to help her. Elise grabbed the girl on her arm and pulled her after her. Behind, she could hear the voices of the people coming closer.

She didn't want her life to end like this. Suddenly a light shined and Kanae was standing next to her. Kanae held the arm of Elise and the girls' .

Then she lost the floor under her feet and was carried away from a spiral of light.