Chapter 7

Elise was interrupted by a squeak coming from her bracelet.

Level up! You've reached level 3! Good job, 97 level left for beating the game. Keep it up!

So that was the reward for killing 6 humans. How deep had she sunken? She was filled with more and more hatred. Everyone was her fault. If she hadn't trusted Kanae, they wouldn't have landed in the godd*amn game. She was dumb.

Elise casted a glance at Nicole, who was looking at her with fear and decided to make a decision. She didn't want to get her friends in more trouble. ''I'm sorry, Elise said sadly, I won't get you guys in trouble anymore. You shouldn't be around me because I'm a monster and I don't want to hurt my friends. Farewell''. After those words, filled with hatred, she turned her back to them and began to run into the forest, with the thought of never coming back.

Nicoles' POV

Nicole starred at the darkness, in which Elise has disappeared.For a moment she thought to run after Elise and get her back but the fear, which was built up in her body, stopped her. She was scared of her best friend, who juste saved her life. After killing 6 humans with an blink of an eye and almost burning up the whole forest, she couldn't have had the chance against her.She felt guilty for calling her a monster, but almost guilty, after all the has killed 6 people and got me and Sahra in danger.

Nicole searched both Sahra and herself for delay injuries, which could have been caused by the fire. After a relief she started asking herself what to do next. Staying here was a bad idea and catching up with Elise would be pointless because who know how far she has gotten. The best option would have been to go searching for Kanae. But Nicole didn't know how long she could search for Kanae with Sahra, who was badly injured on her head.

The problem was solved by itself when all of a sudden a bright light appeared and Kanae, like always, popped out of nowhere.Next to Kanae was standing the girl, who was rescued by her and Elise.

Kanaes' expression darkened when she saw the corpses  of six young boys laying in the wet, bloody ground.

''What the hell happened here?''

Elise