Chapter 6 Irk

"Okay, okay. I can do this, I can do this just breathe. Mentally I prepared myself but it didn't help with the feeling of jumping off a cliff deep in my belly." - A.J. Young, My mate The Monster

Koushik Bhatt POV

The sun rays are radiating directly to my eyes. Its pure bliss to hear birds chipering sound early morning. The only thing left to make this more beautiful is, to open my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Oh shit

I should have not opened my eyes. 'Why this girl is torturing me early morning'

'Doesn't she have a sense to change her dress in bathroom'

Fuck

I should not open my eyes now, if i then this dumb ass will make it to a big issue. She will surely move out changing her dress, so till then, just act Kou. I started to hate my nickname because of this fucking girl. 'How dare she tease my name' as though her name is like a honey. Aaru is a shit because of this girl i didnt sleep yesterday properly. Okay its already time, let me just sneak and see, whether she left or not.

Oh my! She settled in my study table. It will be very weird if i wake up now, infront of her. Let me wait. Oh god! Aaah... i feel like crying, i think its more than an hour, my nerves are becoming numb.

'Heeyyyy shitty head girl, dont sit like this early in the morning, then soon you will be a drum, move out your ass, dummy'.

'Oh koushik just kick kick her ass out of this room, its your room'

I mentally murdered her 100 times but still she didn't respond.

A knock

I think, god himself came here to save me from this women.

She opened the door. Its my sweet saviour, My mom. They are having a good chat.

'MUMMY, GET HER OUT OF THIS ROOM, NOW!' i screamed mentally. This day cant be more worse than this, even my saviour sat to have chat. 'why all the ladies are being a lazy bum' Y cant they move out and have fun.

I have no habit of eavdropping, but they're talking about.......ME

"Mr.Pig, oh no Mr.Cow inf-" she stopped there and kept her infamous puppy face. I feel like killing her now, but my mom started to laugh, I found she must be a traitor and appreciated her. Nobody can get a mom like this.

That women were googling about Chennai till now. Stupid! She could've asked me.

She added "I willn't have any problem in chennai", 'heyyy dude i'm there' i smirked to my subconscious answer. But she started to trail, what problem does this girl have.

She told she is going to pursue her carer

Everybody will resume there carer, after marriage. 'Whats great about it, to appreciate' i asked my mom, not loudly, not even whisper.

And when my mom asked about her job she started to stammer alot.

Does she do something illegal?

"Actually, i dont like to sit in a one place or doing hours of work in front of shitty computers. I love my place surrounded my lively persons around not like this buffalo" she said as soon as she told pig she corrected herself not to cow but a Buffalo, i feel like murdering myself NOW. Even for this she gave a stupid apologetic look. She has a talent! And told sorry in a kid voice.