Chapter 29 Maid

"Why should I?"

"Your doing it. I'll be paying you for your work separately. Work until when I feel you've compensated me." He told stupidly

"This is ridiculous. Are you drunk?"

"No. I know your in need of money. Your stupidity will never allow to take money from others. You need extra part time." He looked around my studio. "You can work here in evenings. Do my work in morning. Think it as part time. I'm even paying you" he gave me a thought provoking speech.

"Why me?" I asked him

"You know you were very intelligent in throwing all my maids when we arrived here. Because of that, my mom is also not allowing maids to my home. Thinking about that, you owe me a lot." He explained.

Yes. I did. It was initially when I thought to mingle with him but I have no idea now. Thinking about expense, I get only 20k per month, in which I should pay 15k for rent, 3k for electricity, water and maintenance and food 4k. Oh! I'm in shortage. I need part time. I calculated everything. I came to a conclusion. "Okay. I'll start from tomorrow morning. How much will you pay?"

"8k. Final. No more negotiation " I nodded my head "learn to cook" he told me. I sighed.

He turned to leave. He left.

My life is a mess.

##

Koushik Bhatt POV

I know, she is stubborn. You can never easily lure her. But it's easy when you have Koushik. She is being too good that I can't pull her out of that studio. She mustn't go out of my home, at least till we get divorced. I'm responsible for her.

I never thought she would be serious in moving out of this house. She meant each and every word. I never had any other options. I know it's the stupidest choice I have ever made but I had no other choice.

She is my responsibility. Even though I don't love her, she's my wife. I have to take responsibility. I went to office. Nobody here knows that she is my wife or she is married, unless until we tell them. At the same time, I'm not the owner of her. She must establish herself. I'm never gonna stand in between her dreams. I'll support her.

I have to make few changes in daily routine of this office. "Zoey, to my room now" I called her and waited for her in my room. I always enjoyed waiting for Zoey. I liked her very much but now I'm not excited like before.

She came in with smile. I think I have to clear my misunderstanding with her soon. "Yes sir" she greeted.

"I need you to arrange meeting with all the HR people from every department. Make it as early as possible" I told her hurriedly and started to take my rounds. I don't like sitting at one place.

After arranging the meeting, Zoey followed me "Sir, I have scheduled your meeting at 2pm" she informed me "Good. Zoey"

I went and looked around planning department, designing, proposal, process department. All were working hard. I could easily identify people who slack works, those people are entirely in sale team 3.

When I think about team 3, it's automatically Aaradana who never give fuck about anything. That's the quality that attracts. Not me. She is passionate some and very difficult to cheat her, but if you justify with stupid logics she will believe, just like the way I made her my maid. She thinks she's bold but she is innocent. One thing that I told her was completely true. I took the responsibility for losing the biggest clientlike 'Town Bay', Yash uncle, (chairman of Lovely) was very upset with that. If he was here, he would've lost his temper and terminated team 3 but I don't want that, not because of Aaradana but I believe in myself that I can extract work from them. My Ace is Aaradana. She is a passionate and dedicated person. If she puts her mind she can conquer, just like her dance studio. Maybe now it might be a failure but soon it's gonna change.