Chapter 32 Who am I?

My life is much more horrible than the life of a person struck in the middle of a couple.

A man, taller than me pushes me away and started the car. I was pushed to the ground helplessly. I could still able to hear the agony of the girl behind.

The car suddenly screeched and stop. The guy who hit me, opened the door. He directly went in front. Suddenly a sound. A punch. A voice. That guy's voice. A voice in deep pain. I immediately stood in my place. Walked in front.

Koushik was there. The guy who was sitting inside also came out. He tried to punch but Koushik blocked and gave a counter attack. Both the guy started to run leaving behind the car and the girl. I immediately opened the door. The girl was not in her conscience. I tapped her cheeks. A overcoat was thrown over me. I covered the girl with overcoat who was half naked. I covered her.

"Koushik! get some water from your car fast" i shouted. He ran towards to his car. I opened all the window to get some air inside. I saw a packet with some white powder in it. I took that. I smelled it. It didn't smell like anything. I licked the powder. It hit directly in my brain.

"Have this" Koushik gave matter bottle. I looked at him. "Koushik, is this cocc... cocaine?" I asked him with deep fear in me. Awakening all my worst days of my life. He took and checked. He nodded his head. They were bottles inside the car. It smelled alcohol.

I splashed water at her face. "Do you know any doctor?" I asked him. " She need medication." I showed him the alcohol bottle and white powder. She was spiked. He nodded his head. He took his mobile from pocket and started to call. I splashed water at her face again. She was like a dead person in front of me. I don't know what to do. I chanted all the positive words repeatedly. There wasn't any reply from his side. "Wake up girl, you still have life" I told her continuously.

Koushik came behind me. "Pull her. Let's move her to our house." I tried to lift her before wrapping her again with a shawl which i always had in my handbag and overcoat. I tied to pull her again. But I couldn't lift her.

"Come out. I'll lift her." He told. I moved out of the car taking her handbag along with me, giving way to him. I opened the back door. He lifted the girl and placed in the back seat. He adjusted her dress too. Then he ran towards driver seat. I sat near her, placing her head in my thigh. He drove faster than usual.

We reached his house. He lifted her. I took her bag and walked behind them fast. He reached the nearest room of the door. They were a man, I guess, he is doctor. He had all his medical instrument in his case.

Koushik placed her in bed. The doctor started to treat her. He checked his pulse. "Koushik, you can wait outside" the doctor told him. He was sweating the hell out of him. "I think she was spiked. We got some drugs from her car." Koushik told before going out.

"I think we must inform her family or report to police" doctor told me. I have no answer for that, but I know the both will not be the right decision as myself a victim before. I moved out without giving him reply. He continued to give medications and injections. I slowly moved out of the room. Closing the door behind. I leaned on the wall. I looked at her handbag. I opened her bag. Her handphone was there inside. I took her phone from the bag. I was locked. I tried to unlock all possible patterns, it was no use. I reached the sofa. I sat. Koushik was looking so tensed.

He looked at me. "He's one of my friend. Prakash khanna. No need to worry. He will take a good care." He told. It's more like he is telling to himself. I took a deep breathe. "Don't worry" I told consoling him. Yes, he was much more depressed than me. I sat near him. I rubbed his back. "Be strong" I told in husky voice. He was controlling his emotion.