Chapter 31 Struggle (Part 2)

This chapter is dedicated to Shubhadashubs 😍 Pk161999 😍as a token of gratitude for following me..... Thanks for following me....

Ignore mistakes

Life is so complicated. Always throwing stones at your face but still I love it. The way it throws at me with passion.

The drive to somewhere were so silent with all wild imagination of me and Koushik. Still can't get over from that dream. Maybe I should break this silent. I touched the player to play Arijit song. Basically im a big fan of him.

Tum hi ho...the song ended even before I close my eyes. I looked at him. "I don't like to listen to music" he said in a stern voice.

"Are you a sadist or what? I've seen you listening to music. Don't ever lie to me" I smirked at him. His facial expression was so funny like embarrassed for being caught.

"What's there to lie? I hate someone singing"

"It's not someone. Its Arjit singh." I blasted at him.

"I like only instrumental music. Non vocal songs." He reasoned out.

I didn't reply him back. Maybe what he told was truhe now. I have never seen him listening any songs. "Your boring " I commented him. He gave me a lazy look.

He halted the car at a random park. "Get down". I opened the door and looked at the beautiful sight of evening. Kids playing around. People exercising. The sun was hiding behind the cloud.

He came behind me. He gave me a sheet of papers. "They are plenty of people here. Make them to fill these questionairs and sell those Facewash to those who filled the questionnaire on double the rate. Your target is minimum 500" he told and looked at the package full of Facewash.

I looked at the questionnaire. "Are you sure, your in sane? I think you damaged your skull organs" he gave his usual scary look. I changed the topic "What's there in this questionaiare? Do you want me to sell this too?" i asked him.

He nodded his head.

I took the parcel full of creams and walked towards the nearby bench. I placed the parcel in that bench. There came many walkers sideby. I took the piece of questionnaire. A college student cameby "sir, please try this cream and fill up this questionnaire?" I showed him the questionnaire with pen. He gave me a stern look. He approached me to take the questionnaire "with one condition, kindly pay for this cream" he starred at me.

"Are you fool or what? Who will buy this stupid Lovely Facewash? I thought you called me for free trial. Throw this out and get lost from the way" he went pissed off.

Why is Koushik making me to do all creepy things? Who will buy this Facewash that too doubled the rate? Is he insane or what?

I went near all possible people in the park but none was ready to get the questionnaire. I was so tired. A lady with flawless skin, looking like God himself sculpted her figure, her hair was flowing like Victoria falls. If I were a man I would've proposed her or if I were a lesbian i would've taken her. I stopped her "Excuse me mam?" She stopped in her midway, looked at me and smiled. "Can you fill this questionnaire and buy this Facewash?" She looked at me

"Sorry. I don't need Lovely facewash" she told me softly. "Mam please mam. Just one Facewash can make a huge difference"

"What kind of difference?" She asked me

That was a correct question but I don't have a proper answer. "Mam, this Facewash which was introduced ages back, it was the greatest evolution from bar soap to cute facewash. Even your mum would've used this facewash. Have you ever seen a pimple in your mum face. So clear, so beautiful. Thats the warranty Lovely can give you mam. Just buy for her one pack. Give her a nostalgic feel. That's the biggest difference you could see." I narrated.

She looked at me, giving a positive look. "Your good. Give me a piece of that" she told. I felt like dancing. It's my first product getting sold from a beautiful lady.

"Thank you so much. Before that kindly please fill this questionnaire mam" she took the questionnaire and I gave her my pen. She filled all the details and brought my first piece of facewash that too at the double the rate. I thanked and she left. She looked very elegant as she goes. Don't think I'm praising her just because she brought my first piece. She was really beautiful.

I looked at the questionnaire she filled. Her name was "Edina Begum" she was in her mid of 30's but she never seem to be.

I started my hunt again for other user. Few drops of water sprinkled on me. I turned on my right, there was nobody and on my left there was nobody. I turned above, looked at the skies, drops of water sprinkled on my lips. It started to drizzle. I didn't bring any umbrella. Slowly it started to pour heavily.

I took all the questionnaire and parcel, ran outside the park, he wasn't there. He must have left. I ran towards a shed, a car shed, outside the park. I placed all my weights down. Started to enjoy the weather. I was collecting the rain drops, it looked as though the cloud as a hidden sorrow, started to sob. Even this beautiful nature as sorrows.

"Uhhhh" I heard some whisper shouting sound. I looked around there was nobody in this rainy road. Turned left and right, there were none.

I heard the same struggling voice again. I turned back, looked at the car. An empty car. I looked closely, there was a girl and two man.

The girl was struggling in that two man. They were harassing her. Those animals were eating her alive. She banged her hand at the door.

"Hey!heey" I shouted at them. I ran towards the door to open. Now both those inhuman saw me. They told something to themselves which was inaudible from outside. I banged the door to open. One of the guy opened the door from the other side and was heading towards driver seat. I ran towards him.

"Hey stop!! You bastard" I holded his arm to prevent him from running. "Leave her and get lost, you punk" I shouted at him. He shrugged his one shoulder and turned towards me. Thudd. (Not a thunder sound). He slapped me. I fell down with so much of pain. My cheeks started to sting. He started the engine. He thrashed all my parcel.

The girl eyes were filled with tears. Lost all his last hope. Shouting and banging the door, hoping for someone might help her. My eyes started to tear, being unable to help someone who is most need of help now. What should I do now?

********

Hey my dears!!

Hey my dears!!

Trying to write something so sensual is difficult. I know I'm a bad writer.. I'm practicing myself to write in different genre. A good writer is someone who takes the reader with him. I want to be that. Maybe time will teach me.

Funny fact for today is

Banging you head at your wall for 1 hour will reduce 150 calories

Do try this and give your valuable results.

Spread peace and humanity ✌

Spread Love 💚💚