Chapter 22 Great day?

Aaradana Bhatt POV

What did he just do? Did he really kiss me or deja vu? I touched my lips multiple time to feel the warmth of the kiss. Am I dreaming? I pinched myself many times. It's true koushik kissed me. In my lips.

I can feel my burning cheeks. After leaving him in his room, I came to my room. I don't sleep most of the days but today my reason is different. My heart is beating really very fast.

The clock struck 6. I went to kitchen to grab some coffee. I started to make first class coffee. I poured to my cup. I moved to living room making my way to couch. I sat and started to sip my coffee.

I heard a door knob. I turned and looked at koushik's room. He opened. I turned my head immediately. He looked very fresh. He went to kitchen.

He cleared his throat " Are you busy today?" I turned to reply him "No?" I replied as a question.

"Then can we have a day out?" He asked me. I nodded "okay! I'll be there in entrance after 30min" telling that he left.

'Is he asking me for a date? Or something about that kiss' My brain started to blabber. Shaking off all the thoughts I went to room to get ready.

'Go with the flow! Don't ever get too excited! Don't expect anything!' I adviced my brain every second. Whatever happens let it happen. The one who suffers emotionally must not be me. Again! Be matured. Use your brain not your heart.

I got ready and went to entrance. He was already inside the car. I went near his car "Get in" he was in driver seat. 'This is not a cliche kdrama, where heroine comes, hero act like a gentleman like opening the door, seat belts etc'

I got inside the car. Buckled my seat belt. He started the car. It was a long drive. Nobody spoke a word. Some old tamil song were playing. He was enjoying it.

I was not the melody type girl. I always love rock n roll, Eminem, raps. After few songs, I started to like his choice of songs. Some were Hindi songs by Arijit Singh and most of them were old Ilayaraja songs. It was soothing my mind.

This was the first time ever in my life listening to melody for whole three hours.

The car came to halt. " Get down" he told me, not in any kind of harsh tone. I walked out. We were near a restaurant near a beach. The breeze were enjoyable.

He came out from car with his DSLR, omg he is really looking like a professional photographer. "Come" he went in front of me to the restaurant.

I went in. We had our usual tamil breakfast. Idly, Dosa, pongal. Actually they are really delightful. They are more tastier than Roti. Especially that sambar and coconut chutney. Woow. Yummy.

He paid the bill. We walked out of the restaurant. I followed him like a lost puppy. They were only few couples in beach. I was following his path.

Walking in the sand feels so peace. I felt very light even after heavy pongal. We passed through many couples. Some were just watching the sea, some were kissing each other and some were making out. Oops Get a room.

It was very awkward to see people kissing infront of you. He sat down. They were no people around us. My heart stated to feel very strange. I was very nervous.

I sat near him. Neither close nor far. Make a decent distance. My heart were ready to explode. 'Calm down Aaru!' I chanted myself.

Time passed. Five minutes....

Ten minutes.....

Thirty minutes......

Forty minutes......