Chapter 13 Bathtub

Kaushik Bhatt POV

I went to office. It's an as usual a fucking boring day. I'm waiting for next photography contest in Belgium. I'm thinking to do something incredibly different this time for the contest.
I was disturbed by a knock. "Come in"
Oh it's my dear friend Ansh. "Hey dude, where is aaru?", he asked me in a worried face but I don't want to consider it and replied " what a crappy name aaru baaru " I told with a smirk.

"I'm not in a mood to play" he continued
"where is she?" this time with a serious look.

"How do I know? She must be in my house, probably" I blurted out "Probably? My ass....She is not picking my call"
"She must be arranging her room " I answered him but he was too worried " I'm calling her from morning dude"

"So what?" I told him without giving damn concern "check my mob, I called her about 40 times from morning but she didn't attend " he showed me his mobile. "What should I do now?" I asked him.

"Go and check your wife "

"I'm busy " I told him immediately, i don't want to get involved with her. I know very well, he just want me to spend time with her but I'm not ready.

He left the room. He failed. I smiled at his mischievous act.

Tring Tring

I looked at my mobile it's from my mom. I attended. "Hello ma. How are u?"

"I would like to remind you my son, few hours before i spoke with u" she teased me. I smiled hearing her. She is such a sweet lovely mom. She's like my friend and she continued "i wanna talk with my beti, pass your mobile " She told me
"Why everybody asking about her?" I questioned without thinking twice
"To be frank, ur boring my son " She laughed "only she can change you "
"She must be in my house " told her without giving her any reply

"Where r u?" She asked me in a serious tone

"Office "

"What did i tell u? " She answered herself "I told u to stay with her "

"Ma I'm busy" I lied

"She is not picking my call from morning " She complained ignoring what I told her.

" She must be busy with her work " I reasoned her

"Go and check her. Now she is your responsibility. She don't know anything about that city. "

"Okay I'll go now " I stopped her. I disconnected the call.

I came out of the office. What happened to her? Where did she go? Yes, my mom was right she doesn't know anybody in this city. I sat inside my Audi and started. Within 5min I reached my house. Security was staying inside the gate. I horned he opened the gate. I asked him "Uncle, Is my wife inside?"
"Yes sir, Madam didn't leave the house. She inside" he told me. I gave him a nod and headed inside and parked my car.

The door was opened. I went inside and saw her mobile in a corner table. I unlocked her mobile 'stupid girl don't even have security code for her mobile' I thought. I was shocked, about 52 missed call from Ansh, 8 calls from my mom, 17 calls from her mom, 3 calls from unknown and 18 message from Ansh.

I was worried now. 'Where did this girl go?' I mentally asked 100times. She didn't leave the house then she must be here somewhere.

"Aaradana Aaradana " I shouted but there was no reply. Ufff this girl where is she? I started to worry.

I ran to kitchen, she wasn't there. I searched in my room, study room but no use. I went to her room, terrace, garden but she was no where. I went to her room again. I looked everywhere. I suddenly opened her bathroom.

She was lying in the bathtub, her body was covered with bubble.

Is she died?

My heart was broken into pieces. I felt like screaming, tears were urging to come out. It's my mistake to leave her alone my heart cried. I was rooted, suddenly my feet became heavy, I can't even lift my legs.
I slowly moved towards her with so much of pain even though I have never considered her as my wife I felt strange pain. It's squeezing my heart to see her lifeless.

I slowly moved to bathtub

Nooo

This girl is crazy

She mad me fool

She is smiling

Is she sleeping???

Yes 😑 senseless girl. I shaked her shoulder slowly "wakeup idiot wakeup" she is having a sound sleep. I literally slapped myself for 100times.

She quickly opened her eyes. Her cheeks became red, she was embarrassed. Suddenly she went inside the water, digging herself.
I came out of bathroom. I tapped my feet with frustration. Why did i feel like crying?

I'm not in right mind

I went and sat in sofa and waited for her.

*******
Hey buddies!!!

Did u enjoy? If so press this cute little star.

Please continue reading it and wait for a better chapter.

I promise to give a better update next time

Recommend this story for all ur loves

Do follow me

With love❤❤