Chapter 9 Friend

To love oneself is the beginning of lifelong romance ~ Oscar Wilde

Aaradana Bhatt POV

Its a wonderful start for the day. I don't know exactly what happened to me? From last night i feel strange feeling. I started admiring My Husband. My heat started to beat at the speed of cheetah. 

I wanted to start my life with him. I want to know about him a lot. I want to live with him. From tomorrow we're gonna live together. Its only me and him. Just thinking about him itself making me to blush. I have to find What kind of feeling.

I had my breakfast and went to my room to pack my luggage. Koushik was still standing infront of table crashing a sticky note, which i struck before going to breakfast. He must have got seen it. Should i ask him about it?

Yes 

No

Yes, I should, if i wanna start a life with him. "Uh", i cant collect any words, started to fidget my fingers.

Aaru, why are you so scared, he is your husband , not a ghost. Your not scared to write that sticky note then why your scared to talk to him? , my subconscious mind asked me.

Suddenly i feel i became mute. No words came out of my mouth. 

"Did you stick this?" he opened up, clearing the deep silence.

"Ah...Mm" i trailed off "Yeah, i did" i completed my sentence. "What does this mean?" he asked me showing the note.

My heart started to beat very fast. He took two long steps and came closer. We are just now one inch distance. This kind of close proximity between us is not new, but its so fresh. I can feel strong at the same time warm scent. My heart started to race. I can able to hear mt heartbeat. Oh my! I dont want him to hear that.

"Uh..I..I...want to start our relationship in friendship" i said not meeting his eyes. He was looking at me keenly.

"I dont want any of your ship" he told with a stern voice. I know this will be his reply. I'm not heart broken, i have already prepared my mind for it. 

I immediately said "Okay" and pulled the note from him and walked away from him. I went near dustbin and throwed into the trash. He made a bigger O. I should be strong.

"I know i have many flaws. I can change my future but not the past. We're gonna live together from tonight. So i dont want any awkward relationship between us. That's why i asked you about being friend" i told him with a teary voice. I controlled my tears. If he dont want any kind of relationship, i'm ready to give him divorce. "It's me who spoiled your life. You would have had many dreams about your marriage and your bride. I spoiled everything. I'm sorry. And im okay with any decision you take anytime", i completed and moved to balcony.

I felt very pathetic. I never thought, i'll beg for friendship to my husband. My mind went back to my college days, where most of the students approach me to be friends. I had charm those days. I was very happy with my life. I balanced my studies and dance very well. I was always there in people good books. I'm not bragging myself but this is what i'm. Was happy with my life. 

I just Want my days back, to be loving and to be loved. I closed my eyes, felt my tears, never thought i was holding it. I moved to my room, all the luggage were already taken. Now its time to move on. 

I suddenly thought about my parents. I wanted to talk to my ma and dad. But not now. They will find out about my situation. I want them to be happy. I dont want them to be worried.

We went to airport and took our private jet. After few hours we reached Chennai. Till now i dared to look at his face.

Moving to Chennai, a new city, a new place, new people, new jobs. Hoping for better life. 

  As soon as we reached, car was waiting for us, four guys were standing near the car with black raymond suits. By the way they looked at us, i found three were guards. One more guy was standing there very casually, with hands in his pockets and a huge thousand volts bulb smile. We walked near him, he waved his hands enthusiastically like a kindergarten student waiting for their parents in their school. He started to jog towards us. Suddenly he hugged me. What??? Why this mad guy hugged me? 

"Welcome Friend" he shouted cheerfully. i was shocked. Who is whose friend?

What a great start? Just few sentence before i was hoping for a better life, now everthing is shattered.

********

Hope you guys enjoyed. 

Sorry for this crappy part....

We know the above chapter is bit boring but don't stop reading, just continue it, it might get interesting soon.

Please read and share your thoughts. Message me or post your thoughts in comments, i'll surely reply. 

If you like this part, please do press the cute star.

Please recommend this to your friends if you like it.

Follow me

And thanks for the people who're following me 😙😙  Without you guys we wouldn't have reached this place (83 - General fiction).

With love ❤❤