Chapter 16 I owe him

Aaradana POV

'Hoo la la la ho hoo la la la' I was dancing like a mad girl. I'm super excited now. I have a chance to survive. Now I have to just do my job as a PA.

When I was married to this person I was every furious 'how can he?' this question was running in my mind constantly. But later I accepted. The one who must be furious, the one who must be angry is not me it's him. He married me for his father, while his father ordered him to marry me bcoz of my father. If he wasn't there on that day, I couldn't imagine what would've happened to my father. I owe my life to him.

I can never be his wife like what he fantasized but I can be a friend to him. I don't want to burden him. I don't want him to get angry whenever he's with me. I owe him my life.

On that day, whatever the case is, I would've got married, by one way or the other but not him. The only mistake he did is, attending my wedding. If he wasn't there, he would have never been in this situation. He would've lived a happy life.

I don't know his past. I'm not sure, he may also have had a girlfriend. I should never be a burden. If he want to live with his girlfriend, I'll surely make him to live with his girlfriend.

I promise to myself 'I'll make him to live a life, he loves'

I have never seen him smile, I have to make it. Moreover he is a good guy, he protected me in that club when Ishaan tried to molest me.

I owe him my life

My train of thoughts is interrupted by calling bell. I ran to the door and opened it. It was him.

"Hello" I welcomed him but he glared at me. I gave him a stern look.

"Move" he told in a scolding manner. I moved.

He entered. He went to kitchen, drank cold water. He is looking cool. I think I have to start the conversation " Kaushik, i.." I started.

He dropped the bottle from his hand. "Why are you doing this to me?" he looked very furious "don't I deserve peace in my office?" I felt very sad for him.

But I can't tell him now "i want a job. I can't sit in this house ideal" I justified myself.

"You told u were a teacher then why are you acting like this?" his anger reached to next level.

"I want to work in your office now. Do you have any problem with that?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Okay work as my PA. I'll show you hell" he crossed his arm over his chest.

"But in one condition " here comes the twist, I looked at him eagerly for his condition "you should never ever tell your my wife to the staff or any people here"

I felt like someone crushing my heart "okay" I told in a low voice.

"And one more" he rubbed his temple "I'll never pick up nor drop you from office. You should deal about your transport" as expected. I shrugged my shoulder and told him "deal". He went to his room.

So there must be only professional talk with him, no more personal talk in his office. With those thoughts I went to my room. Clock struck 9, I went to kitchen to have my dinner.

Koushik was there. I think he cooked. "What's for dinner?" I asked him with full enthusiasm but he glared at me.

"Where is my dinner?" He asked me. I looked confused.

"You didn't prepare?" I asked him, but as usual he glared at me.

"You didnt prepare?" He copied me. He s playing with me now. I laughed.

"Are you a parrot? Why are you repeating what I'm saying?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"Did u chase all the maids in this house?" he asked me. YES oh my I did. I thought if there's no maid, he will talk with me, so I gave 1year holiday to them.

So now I have to cook. I'm regretting for giving holiday to them. "What do u want to eat?" I asked him.

"Something edible" he went to his room. I can make chapathi. It's easy. I can cook, I think.

Koushik Bhatt POV

It's been about an hour. I went to check Aaradana. I smelled something fishy. It's a smoke. Oh my it's fire. I got panicked and ran to kitchen.

The kitchen was clouded with smoke. "Aaradana Aaradana? You there? Where are you?" I started to search. Weight of my heart started to increase. The only thing running around my mind is 'nothing to happen to Aaradana'.

Suddenly I heard someone coughing and it was Aaradana. "What happened?" I checked her from head to toe, whether she is injured? But she wasn't.

I looked carefully at her. She started to speak "I'm cooking chapathi. Wait for 10min it will get ready" she continued to cough.

I don't know how to react. Should I get angry for burning my house or should I laugh at her craziness? I'm calmed my mind.

"Are you trying to burn my house?" I asked her honestly. "No I'm cooking." She blurted out immediately.

"Do you know to cook?" I asked her. I started to get irritation in my eyes. I moved out of kitchen. She came behind me.

"Please stop what your doing now. Let me order something " I said and went to my room to get my phone. I came out of my room with my mobile. She was still standing in the same place ideally.

"What do you want?" I asked her. "I'm sorry " She apologized in a serious tone. "For What?" I asked her.

"To be honest, I have never cooked before. I'll learn it soon....I know you were hungry...I should have not wasted your time...I should have told you beforehand" she apologized for this small issue in a very serious tone. I have never seen this side of her. I thought she is a fun-happy going girl. I was stunned by her action. I didn't utter single word. I felt bad to see her like this.

I cleared my throat "okay" I clarified "you have never switched on gas. Am I right?" to lighten the mood I mocked at her.

She looked at me. No she glared at me and said "if you are super good chef let me learn it from you, teacher" she gave sheepish smile. I felt unknown happyness when she smiled and automatically my lips curved upwards.

"Even you don't know cooking right?" she laughed victoriously as though she caught some thief. I didn't reply, I started ordering foods, moved out from that place. "Lets learn together on Sundays okay?" I felt annoying Awards is back. I didn't reply to her and went to my room. I heard her laughing sound. I felt strange happyness.

******
Hey guys!!!

Please ignore typos and grammatical mistakes.

If you like this chapter do press cutey star below.

Do follow and comment your opinion

With love💚💚