Chapter 1 Leave her alone!

(Jerome Pov)

I opened my eyes hearing sobbing

I stared at Mitch who was crying on the other side, I couldn't get over to him there was a big hole that I couldn't jump...

no... I need to get over to him and not hurt myself like last time. I got up from the ground

"Mitch I'm coming over to you" I said making sure he knew I was here.

I can change this...

I walked over to the door jumping back before the plank of wood hit my head from above.

I know what's going to happen to us...

I walked down the hall to see the other wooden door that leaded to Mitch.

I sigh as I open the door to see Mitch standing with tears running down his cheeks, I hugged him not letting go.

"J-Jerome" Mitch whisper he was scared... "I'm not losing you again" I whisper back

"I s-should of trusted you" Mitch sobbed hugging me.

Why didn't anybody believe me?

I looked at Mitch who pulled away from our embrace with a light blush...

"w-where are we?" he questioned "you remember that story Seto told us before we got here?" I responded not wanting to be here again...

Mitch nodded horror show on his face, I grabbed his hand "I've been here before and we're going to find everyone before anything bad happens" I said emotionless.

"Come on" I said walking out the room with Mitch's hand in mine.

As we were walking Mitch kept asking to go down stairs but I knew what was down there waiting for us...

"No l-let's just keeps looking at all the doors" I said opening a classroom door letting Mitch in first.

I looked around seeing that we're were safe in here, Mitch was looking in the teachers desk "Jerome I think I found something" he said.

I walked over to him to see what he found it was a small bag it was bloody at the bottom it had a name on the side the name was Roy

"what do you think is in it?" Mitch asked. I didn't know what was in it me and Mitch never found this before...

I picked up the small bag I felt myself trembling a bit.

I open it up but the odour made us both gag "oh my god that scent!" Mitch gaged at the end trying not to throw up.

I took a glance inside my eyes winded at what was inside,

I throw the bag away from me making Mitch question my action. "w-what was it?!" he asked afraid

"take a look for yourself!" I said shaken,

I watched as Mitch walked over to the small bag and took a glance inside he dropped it getting away from the small bag.

"Why the hell is there a tongue in that bag!?" Mitch asked surprised "I don't know!?" I said back

"l-let's just leave it" Mitch said. I wanted to leave it but I felt like we needed it... "come on" Mitch said wanting me to come with him,

I slowly walked to him but as I was by the small bag I picked it up making Mitch gag "why are you taking that with us?" he questioned

"we may need it" I responded. We both left the classroom, I put the bag in my pocket feeling myself wanting to throw up.