Chapter 17 - Stuck with us...

(Jerome Pov)

I watched as Ty and Adam hugged, I looked over at Seto who was staring at me  and winked over at Mitch which made me blush.

I slowly turn to Mitch as he had the biggest grin on his face, I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"God this has been one amazing day" Mitch laughed out as he winked at Bruce and Adam who were smiling.

I kept staring at Mitch waiting for him to turn to me, "Biggums want to go get some food after school if your not busy of course" he asked turning to me.

I stood there blushing until my eyes landed on one spot of the room...

the horror of the colour red of a dress outside the classroom window, my eyes winded as I backed away pointing.

"she's there!" I screamed as I felt my legs go weak making me drop to the flour, I felt Mitch wrap his arms around me asking me what's wrong

"you can't change this" Tyler's voice whispered I was shaking so much I grabbed Mitch's shirt

I heard the little girl's giggling as I kept crying "Jerome what's wrong!" Bruce asked making me scream again as the girl was in the classroom now with a big grin as she stared at me.

"M-Make her stop!" I begged as Mitch was holding me in his arms my whole head was hurting like it was being shaken so fast that I can't think anymore!

(Seto Pov)

I stared at Jerome with wide eyes, Bruce ran out the classroom calling for  a teacher. I slowly walked closer until I could hear giggling...

I turned around to see Adam holding Ty who started to freak out as well "no, no, no make it stop I'm not going back!" Ty cried out as he tried to push Adam off of him.

the room seemed to get darker by the second, my eyes winded as Adam was on the flour bleeding to death as Ty  was hanging from the roof by rope!

my whole body went weak as if it had shut off... I stared at them asking myself is this real?I felt myself on the flour as I was screaming out from the sudden change.

I looked around as I was no longer in the classroom but in that god dam school! I stopped as I turned around to see Mitch on the flour as his insides were everywhere... Jerome crying as he was sitting there by him.

he turned around as I backed up seeing Jerome holding a sharp blood stained knife... "STOP!" I shouted as Jerome brought the knife into his neck...

tears running down my cheeks as I watched Jerome's body full to the ground beside Mitch... "S-Seto" Bruce's voice whispered I turned around again as I saw Bruce standing there as he was seeing all our friends...

"w-why?" he asked his voice full of horror as he stared at me, I tried to move to him but he backed away from me,

"Seto why did you kill me" he asked as his stomach started to bleed... I stared at his face to see he had blood coming out of his mouth I could see the pole through his stomach as he stood there... 

 "you're the one who killed them all" Tyler's voice whispered making me cry harder "your the blame for this" Bruce whispered as he's bright blue eyes turned grey...

"I d-didn't want you to die or anybody! I'm so sorry!" I cried out as I felt my whole life crashing to the ground...

(Bruce Pov)

I rushed back in as the teacher followed, "hurry up!" I begged as I opend the door seeing Seto on the flour crying and Ty freaking out trying to get away from Adam.

I rushed to Seto bring him into a hug I felt him shaking as tears ran down his soft cheeks, his eyes  were still open but he didn't dare blink.

"I d-didn't want you to die or anybody! I'm so sorry!" Seto cried out making me look over at Adam to see him kissing Ty on the forehead "K-Kitten it's ok please open your eyes" Adam whispered

Ty just kept sobbing "Don't make me go back don't make me go back!" Ty begged as he hold Adam tighter as he gave up pushing, I turned my head to Mitch to see him holding Jerome in his arms as Jerome kept begging but got pulled away by a teacher

"It's not safe!" she told us then I saw it Jerome started kicking and backed up on the wall as he's eyes were wide open with fear "T-TYLER STOP!" he begged tears running down his cheeks

"Tyler?" I whispered then I felt Seto stop shaking in my arms and his head look up at me with a confused look "B-Bruce?  y-you got to m-make Tyler s-s-stop" he whispered but more like begging

I looked around the room confused I didn't know who Tyler were...

"u-um Tyler could you leave please" I asked as Seto kept looking at a spot were Jerome were staring at as well. 

Ty pointed at the same spot "don't you see h-him he's s-standing there laughing!" Ty shouted at Adam who looked over but whispered "T-Ty you're going insane p-please clam down"

I felt a hand on my arm to see the teacher "Bruce, Adam please move away from Seto and Ty and everyone keep away from Jerome as well" I watched as she pulled out her phone.

Students started to leave the room fast but I couldn't let go of Seto at this time. I slowly got up making Seto panic "I'm going to speak to Tyler" I whispered hoping he would let me go which he did...

(Jerome Pov)

I kept kicking the ghost's children off of me "get the hell off me!" I screamed I didn't know where I was anymore and everyone was gone "Jerome you knew too much now we can't let you go" Tyler's voice said

I looked up to see him standing there I shook my head "I'm not going with you Tyler!" I screamed feeling a sharp pain in my arm as I felt like I got stabbed...

"Tyler I want to speak to you" Bruce's voice said making me turn my head to see Bruce standing there anxious I could see I was back in my classroom with everyone but Tyler was still here chuckling,

he started to walk closer to Bruce who seemed like he didn't see him,"Stupid" Tyler giggled ready to punch Bruce I got up fast rushing to Bruce pushing him out of the way I felt the air left the inside of my body as the pain from the punch was painful.

I dropped to the flour trying to breath, I saw Bruce looked surprised "how did Jerome fly in air for a second..." Adam's voice whispered Bruce's eyes went wide "Tyler if you're here stop this!" he shouted making Tyler slowly walk to him,

I pushed myself up fast gasping from the pain and ran at Tyler "I-I'm not letting you take our happy ending!" I screamed making Tyler giggle

he grabbed my hand in one move making me stare at him as he smile "just give up" Tyler whispered I looked down feeling weak...

"I'll do anything please but please leave Seto and Ty out of this!" I begged Bruce grab my arm trying to pull me away. I wouldn't move because Tyler had a tight grip on my arm leaving a red mark... "it's a deal then... you'll be stuck with us forever because at the end of this there's no happy ending here" he whispered and everything went dark...