Chapter 7 - I love you

(Ty Pov)

I waited until Adam was busy looking around, I had a bad feeling Jerome said everyone was going to die... I knew we're not going to make it out alive...

I pulled out some paper I had in my pocket and a pencil in my other pocket I always had my lucky pencil on me but I guess this might be my last day...

I started to write my note so I could say my last words...

*Something inside me told me that I was going to die... I know I should be scared but am not, I'm with my best friend and he cares about me, I know we'll make it out together he promise me that we'll go Burger king together... but I still hear the children gigging. I didn't want to die without making a note if I die how Adam would feel... how my friends will feel... I'm scared and Adam doesn't even know that I'm going to die... I wanted to say something but I didn't... if I die in this school I want someone to tell Adam for me that I loved him... I have liked him when we first met... my name is Ty Lox and my classroom is 4A, I hope I can see my Mom where am going... and Adam if you're reading this... Don't lose hope I'm watching over you... I love you and the guys Mitch... Jerome... Bruce... even Seto... your all my family and I love all of you into bits...*

Adam started walking back to me making me throw the paper and pencil into my pocket "nothing" he said a bit unhappy "it's fine" I said

we left the room "A-Adam I'm so tired" I said "it's going to be ok we can go to the Nurse office" Adam said.

(Mitch Pov)

Jerome didn't looked so happy when he saw Tyler, Jason was behind us "I'm sorry for your loss" I whispered Jason didn't speak but nod

"a least she didn't suffer in pain" Jerome said "what do you mean!" Jason snapped at Jerome

"she could have died worst" Jerome replied he looked back at Jason "she would make this out alive!" Jason shouted

he looked like he was ready for a fight...

"What would you like her to die by? To be cut into tiny bits that is a quick death or being cut open and dying slowly!" Jerome shouted tears running down his cheeks

"that would never happen!" Jason shouted he pushed me out of the way since I was in the middle, I fell on the flour which knock the air out of me.

"Don't you dare push Mitch" Jerome said clenching his teeth together "Jerome I'm fine!" I said,

I didn't want anyone to fight

Jason tried punching Jerome but missed "you really want to fight!" Jerome said annoyed "yah I do!" Jason shouted smashing his fist into Jerome's stomach

Jerome groaned in pain but punched Jason in the face then pushing him to the wall holding Jason's right arm behind him making Jason look up.

Jason groaned in pain "is that all you got?" he said breathing hard "no but if you keep acting like this then you'll see the bad side of me" Jerome said angry pushing Jason's arm into him making Jason scream in pain.

"Stop!" I plead Jerome sigh "you going to listen to your little boyfriend?!" Jason said smirking Jerome growled at him "you're pushing it" Jerome warned.

(Jerome Pov)

I was getting angry at Jason but Mitch was trying to stop us, "am I pushing it? Because you look like you like him" Jason said smirking.

I felt myself growl again "guys!" Mitch shouted at us

I didn't realize the sound of a bone snapping...

"AH!" Jason cried in pain I let go of him watching him fall to the ground holding his arm in tears. "y-you snapped my arm!" he cried out in pain

Mitch closed his eyes when Jason kept screaming at me saying how I broke his arm...

I looked back at Mitch seeing him trembling "y-you!" Jason said gritting his teeth together "you c-can't leave me like this!" he said

I walked over to Mitch wrapping one of my arms around his shoulder pulling him away from Jason who was calling us back...

I felt Mitch start to cry next to me "M-Mitch I'm sorry you saw me like that" I whispered

he didn't even look up at me...

he kept crying "I'll find you Jerome and I will kill you!" Jason's voice was heard he was shouting at us still...

Mitch cried more "I can't! This can't be real!" Mitch sobbed out I embraced him letting him cry into my shirt, "I'll protect you" I whisper in his ear making him hug me tighter

"and I'll protect you as well" Mitch whispered he looked up at me his eyes looking into mine... our faces were getting closer

a thought came into my mind when Mitch thought I was dead he said he loved me...

my face were getting warmer his eyes close as our faces were about to touch I closed my eyes as well...

was this going to happen?

(Mitch Pov)

This was going to happen! I was going to kiss my crush!

Our lips touched making me smile I felt one of his hands behind my head making the kiss deeper, I blushed as Jerome brought our body closer.

As we both pulled away my face felt so hot.

I looked at his face seeing him blushing bright red "I love you Mitch" Jerome said smiling "I l-love you to" I said all the fear washed away from me he leaned in again kissing me putting all the love in this one kiss he's arms were around my hips, I felt in heaven

"I'll always be here for you just make sure you don't run off" Jerome said embracing me I couldn't believe this was happening.

I nodded "I'm never going to leave your side" I giggled I felt so blissful.

Jerome reached out for my hand smiling I hold his hand tight showing him I meant it as I was never going to leave him.

We both walked down the hall everything seemed less scary, I kept peeking at Jerome was this a dream?

He looked at me making me blush "cutie" I heard him whispered.

"We been in every room can we go downstairs now?" I asked making Jerome's smile drop "fine but you're staying with me ok? If I tell you to run, run do not look back because I'll be right behind you" Jerome said his eyes show he was not joking

I nodded making Jerome grip tighter to mine. We both went downstairs seeing Jess's body was still there... "I'll go first and I'll help you get past" Jerome said he got on the flour and curled under the sharp string.

"do what I did and I'll pull the rest of you under" Jerome told me I nodded I felt scared but listen I got on the flour I tried pushing myself under but I couldn't push anymore...

my face was right under the string...