Chapter 18 - The Deal...

(Bruce Pov)

Jerome dropped to the flour his arm showing a red hand print, I grabbed him before he could touch the flour, Mitch rushed next to me taking Jerome in his arms "Biggums wake up!" Mitch begged.

I turned around to see Seto sitting  on the classroom flour as tears still ran down his cheeks, I'm glad to not see him screaming anymore but his eyes shown that he's far away from earth

"i-it's all my fault" he whispered to himself as he slowly hugged his knees to his chest, I slowly walked over to him as he kept blaming himself, I sat next to him as I pulled him onto my laps as I pat his brown hair as he cried.

"What the hell is going on?" Adam asked eyeing Ty who's kept hugging Adam as he cried, "I'm so, so sorry Adam!" he cried out as Adam kissed Ty's head

"M-Mitch?" Jerome whispered I looked over to see Mitch to smiling down at Jerome in his arms "god Biggums don't do that to me" Mitch said cuddling Jerome who just sat there

"M-Mitch w-whatever happens I'll always love you" Jerome confessed, Mitch gave him a confused look as he stared at Jerome's eyes.

"M-Mitch I'm going t-to miss you" Jerome said slowly getting up and walked away from Mitch who had a surprised look. Jerome came over to Seto and me as he slowly took Seto out of my arms and hugged him

"S-Seto it's Jerome, it's ok your fine Bruce is here waiting f-for you" Jerome said making Seto blink as tears ran down his cheeks "l-lies, B-Bruce died in m-my arms" Seto whispered making me take Seto back in my arms

"B-Baby it's me Bruce please look at me I'm fine" I told him which earned Seto to stare at me "B-Bruce I'm so, so sorry about everything I love you please forgive me!" Seto begged which of course I hugged back and pecked his cheek

Jerome got up as he walked over to Ty and Adan not speaking a word to any of us...

(Adam Pov)

I was so confused right now as what was going on, Jerome grabbed Ty's hands as Ty turned his head to him, "Ty it's Jerome please listen to me" Jerome whispered. Ty sat there still tears running down his cheeks.

It broke my heart to see Ty like this, I just wanted to make him smile and laugh...

"A-Adam, B-Bruce M-Mitch" Ty sobbed out as I kissed his cheek "Ty, Adam is here right now hugging you" Jerome said his eyes were closing a bit... I could see his brown hairs had a bit of grey inside them...

 Ty stared up at me with wide eyes "its ok Ty, they not going to hurt you anymore" Jerome whispered showing a small smile making Ty tears stop.

"L-Live your life happily i-it's going to be ok" Jerome whispered I felt Ty hugged me while trembling...

(Mitch Pov)

I watched as Jerome made Seto and Ty become themselves again...

Jerome turned around and stared at me as tears started to run down his cheeks, "d-don't forget about me b-before thi-" he's eyes closed as before he could finish what he was saying drop to the flour making as I stared in shock.

"JEROME!" I screamed as I ran over turning his head to face mine, "please wake up!" I shouted as I brought my head to his chest, I was glad he was breathing!

 "Mitch stand back while the men take Jerome away!" a teacher ordered me I stared at them confused "No!" I shouted which only made the teacher grab my arm pulling me away.

I tried kicking and pushing them off me but Bruce took a hold of me as I watched two men from the hospital come rushing in taking Jerome away...

I felt myself cry as Bruce hugged me to clam me down, "dude it's going be to ok, they going to help him!" Bruce whispered to me as I closed my eyes, "h-he made the deal" Seto whispered making Ty sob a bit

"what deal!" I shouted concerned about my Jerome. Seto stared at me as he wiped away his tears, "t-the deal to become insane and free the rest from the pain" Seto whispered...

(Adam Pov)

I hugged Ty tighter as he cried "I didn't want this to happen" he whispered. I kissed his head as Mitch kept staring at Seto in shock, "boys I would like to take you two with us for tests" one of then men asked staring at Ty and Seto.

Seto nodded as he walked out with him, I looked down at Ty to see him shaking "c-come with me please" he begged. I nodded my head as I slowly walked out with Ty by my side.

hours went by as I waited in the waiting room, Bruce kept patting Mitch's back as Jerome kept staring at the flour

"who's here to see Ty Lox?" a lady asked I looked over at Bruce who nodded at me "me, um I am" I said getting up from the chair, she smiled at me as I walked with her down the hall.

"Ty is fine it seemed like his brain is a bit unstable but if you keep him on some of the pills we're giving him it should fix the problem" she told me as we reached his room.

 "go in he's waiting for you" she said walking away, I stared at the door feeling hopeful, I slowly open the door to see Ty sitting in the clean bed.

"Adam I've missed you!" he said his joyful smile shown as I walked closer to him, "I've missed you to, so I heard your all good just need to take those pills" I teased as I hold his hand. Ty nodded as I sat next to him.

moments later the door opened to see Bruce and Seto with Mitch behind, I looked down at Ty to see him asleep while leaning on my shoulder. "hey guys" I whispered as Bruce waved at me, "Seto's on pills for a while heh" Bruce chuckled out as Seto frowned.

I looked over at Mitch to see him staring down, "you guys seen Jerome yet?" I whispered to Bruce and Seto who shook their head. "no but they said we can see him now but I think you should come with us" Bruce whispered.

I nodded my head as I stare at Seto to see him leaning his head to Bruce, "hey Seto could you stay with Ty for me?" I asked showing my shoulder. Seto stared at me for a moment confused until he nodded taking my place.

we waved at Seto as Bruce kissed his lips before leaving with us, we walked down the halls to the end to hear giggling... I stared at Mitch to see him shaking.

(Mitch Pov)

Bruce slowly open the door as the giggling stopped, I felt my heart beating each step I took it sounded louder... Adam walked in first as Bruce followed

I slowly followed as I saw Jerome sitting in the bed staring out the window, "hey Jerome how y-you doing?" Bruce asked leaning by the wall. he turned to him with a confused look, "who are you" he asked my heart broke as if I got stabbed by a knife...

he looked to his side and looked shock "it's us, your friends" Adam tried speaking but Jerome started screaming at us, "GET OUT!" he shouted throwing a flower pot that was beside him at us. a doctor ran in pushing Jerome down to the bed.

I stared in horror as Adam and Bruce got pushed out, "w-wait" I tried speaking Jerome's eyes landed on me and for a second he's sweet smile was shown... "M-Mitch?" he whispered but I got pulled out I could hear him calling and begging me to come back...

hours went by I didn't dare move away from the door as doctors walked past... Bruce and Adam kept swapping to keep me from being alone...

the door open as I stared at the doctor that pushed me out the room before... "Mitch?" he asked staring at me and Bruce, I waved at him as he looked into my eyes, "Jerome is unstable we will be keeping him here for a while and I must warn you... he may not be the old Jerome you used to know" he said,

I felt myself cry as Bruce hugged me... my Jerome is hurting and I can't do anything to help him...