Chapter 14 - A trap...

(Bruce Pov)

"t-the screaming is far" Ty whispered "it would be too late even if we tried to go save them" I told him.

"h-hey this is the toilets" Ty whispered I nodded my head Ty had tears in his eyes "I-I'll stay here when you check it out" he said looking away

I nodded my head "if something happens come in here ok?" I told him he nodded as I walked in my eyes widened as I saw Mitch on the ground...

"N-No!" I shouted I ran over to him his neck was red and his eyes were closed he's clothes were ripped and dirty...

"Mitch w-wake up!" I shouted "please be one of your stupid pranks!" I shouted I kept shacking him "B-Bruce?" Ty's voice whispered "Ty d-don't look!" I shouted but he was on the flour by the time he saw Mitch...

"Mitch!" he cried he was hugging his knees as tears ran down my cheeks "t-this is horrible" I whispered Ty just kept crying "f-first Adam now Mitch" he whispered

I walked over to Ty but he pushed me away "we're all going to die!" he shouted at me I kept looking at Mitch

"s-should I check him" I whispered Ty looked at me disgusted "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" he shouted he ran out the room

I sigh as I walked over to Mitch and went through his pockets there was the piece paper that was the charm... I felt myself wanting to cry more...

"I'll miss you Mitch" I whispered I walked away leaving a picture of our friends on his phone... "Ty come back" I called out hoping he didn't go far... "Ty please come back" I called again... I was so stupid to say that in front of him...

(Ty Pov)

The nerve of him! I kept walking down the halls the screaming was still there, I'm not going to stand here anymore and do nothing!

I ran down the halls following the screams it was down the stairs so I jumped down I kept running until I was outside the nurse office...

"h-hello?" I whispered I walked in to see Seto and Jerome hugging "GUYS!" I shouted happily I rushed to them hugging them

"TY!" they both shouted we all hugged "oh my god I'm so happy to see you guys!" I shouted I was crying but I didn't care!

"All we have to find is Bruce!" Jerome said happily my smile went away "I w-was with him b-but I know where he is still" I whispered Jerome and Seto looked at me worried

"Bruce is in the boy's toilets" I whispered I felt arms around me I looked up to see Jerome's face looking down on me.

He seemed like he was crying to "I've lost Mitch a-and I know what happened to Adam"" he whispered I looked down "I k-know I saw Mitch" I whispered more tears ran down my cheeks...

"AHHH!" a scream was heard upstairs

"BRUCE!" I shouted running out the door and up the stairs but stopped when I saw Bruce on the flour holding his stomach

"Ty don't!" he shouted I stopped in my steps as I listen to Bruce "l-leave me" he whispered I looked at him like he was a crazy man I heard footsteps behind and when I turned around I saw Jerome holding Seto in his arms

"Bruce!" Seto shouted he pushed himself off Jerome and ran to Bruce "NO!" Bruce screamed as he's eyes shown regret, I could hear the giggling from a little girl...

(Seto Pov)

I ran over to Bruce but tripping over hearing a loud bang I looked back to see that the flour had broken...

"G-Guys g-get Seto l-leave me!" Bruce commanded I looked back to him  to see he was closer to me but I gasp he was bleeding from the stomach

"I know how to get back! Use your paper man bits!" Bruce shouted "get outside and say Chara take us back 3 times!" Bruce told us I felt tears run down my cheeks

"I'm not leaving you!" I shouted I started to claw over to him "Seto stop please" Bruce begged me but I kept going I couldn't leave him, he was the only one I can not let die!

"c-come on when we get back we'll be back together" I whispered I felt tried but when I got to Bruce I cuddled him.

"I l-love you Bruce" I whispered I leaned to him kissing him I felt Bruce's arms around me "I love you t-to" he whispered we both gasp as we heard the flour breaking

"NO!" Jerome's voice shouted I felt the flour under us break Bruce's grip got tighter as we fell.

A small scream left my mouth we both landed on the flour but I landed on top of Bruce who was still holding me in his arms...

"B-Br-use?" I whispered I heard him groaned "S-S-Se-to my s-stomach h-hur-ts" he whispered

I looked down at his face to see he had blood coming out of his mouth I slowly looked down to his stomach had a pole through, his blood was everywhere...

I felt my whole world stop as I couldn't believe this was real!

"No! No! No!" I panicked I got off of him trying to hold his blood from leaking.

"S-Se-to I'm n-not g-go-ing to m-make it" he whispered coughing up blood, I cried harder

"Guys!" Jerome's voice shouted he was panicking "I'll come down there! Stay there!" Jerome shouted running off...

"S-Se-to" Bruce whispered I looked down at his face that was on my knees now... "I have s-something t-to t-tell y-you" he whispered...

I was listening to Bruce as I tried to stop myself from crying...

"I-I've a-always l-liked y-you e-ever since I m-met you" he whispered his breathing was going slower...

"I w-wa-nt you t-to be h-happy a-a-and l-live a a-amaz-ing l-life w-with s-someone who g-gives you the l-love t-that I g-g-ave" Bruce gasp in pain

I was crying over Bruce "s-stop talking like this we going home soon!" I cried out.

"I-I'll a-al-ways l-lo-ve you" Bruce whispered he was closing his eyes slowly "B-Bruce? Bruce!" I panicked again "p-please Bruce keep your eyes opened for me" I begged he kept his eyes opened tears running down his cheeks

"d-do-n't b-be sad y-your t-to c-ute t-to cry" Bruce said smiling up at me...

"Don't tell me not to cry when you're dying!" I shouted upset "S-Seto?" Bruce whispered his voice sounded like it was ready to give up at any moment... "y-yah Bruce?" I whispered tears dropping on his cheek...

"C-can y-you sm-ile f-for me?" Bruce asked tearing up more "I d-don't want to see y-you sad f-for the last t-time" he said crying

"your n-not going to die!" I said more tears ran down my cheeks "please?" Bruce whispered I could hear Jerome's voice calling for us...

I leaned to Bruce's face kissing him making our lips touch, I felt Bruce slowly kiss back putting one of his hands behind my head I could feel him smile though the kiss.

when we pulled away I could see Bruce's lips turn into an smile "s-smile f-for me I'll b-be your angle I-I'll be waiting f-for you" he whispered

I faked an smile "I Love... you geek!" I said hugging him I felt his arms around me "I L-Lo-ve y-you too... y-you always be my l-li-ttle S-eto" he whispered back, I felt his arms go numb as I cried harder...