Chapter 10 - Saying goodbyes

(Bruce Pov)

I hug Ty as tight as I can shushing him "I d-don't want to live anymore" Ty sobbed out my eyes winded as I pulled him away from my chest so I could see his eyes

"Ty d-don't say that, Adam did that because he wanted us to live, and..." I stopped talking

if I told him the truth he would cry more... or it would help him...

(Flash back)

I watched as Adam was observing Ty talking to Seto "you're watching him again" I teased

"w-what dude no" Adam blushed pink "dude ya know you like him" I said smirking "me in love with a guy? Who is my best friend?" Adam said blushing bright red

I chuckled "what's wrong?" I asked "T-Ty is a guy!" Adam said blushing redder, "there's nothing bad about liking a guy" I said gigging looking over to Ty and Seto.

"Ugh what do you want?" Adam asked trying to hide his bright red face. "The truth" I replied Adam looked at me his bright yellow eyes watching my moves,

"I like someone in our group" I said making Adam gasp "who!" he whispered to me "only if you tell me who you like" I said smirking

Adam sigh "I like Ty... your right" Adam said blushing redder making me chuckle "I like Seto I won't tell Ty I promise, I'll leave that for you" I giggled out.

We both laughed as Ty and Seto walked over asking us to come play video games with them tonight. I winked at Adam who gave me his goofy smile.

(Flash back ended)

Ty kept looking at me "and?" he whispered I looked deep into his eyes as I was fighting myself if I should tell him...

"h-he l-liked you to" I whispered Ty sat there as if he was stone, he's body was frozen by shock. I after a few minutes he started to sob "w-why" he whispered.

"I'm sorry Ty" I said feeling guilty "I'm sorry that you guys had to save me" I whispered.

guilt was all I could feel...

"I-it's not your fault" Ty whispered he was looking at me "it was my fault that this happened" I said looking back at Ty who had tears running down his cheeks still,

we heard footsteps go by the door making me and Ty shut our mouths.

"Ugh g-guys?" a voice whispered "A-Adam?" Ty whispered "T-Ty?" the voice sounded like it was about to give up...

Ty rushed to the door to open it but when the door opened our eyes winded...

Adam was stabbed all over his body and the back of his head was bleeding...but he was blue... like glowing blue...

"G-Guys?" Adam repeated he looked like he didn't see us... "T-Ty? B-Bruce?" he whispered again "A-Adam c-can't you see me?" Ty said a bit too loud Adam didn't even look at him...

"p-please s-s-someone" Adam started to cry... "I c-can't f-feel anything but the pain please help me" Adam cried harder Ty rushed over to him wrapping his arms around him...

he was holding Adam in his arms as I watched, I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

"T-Ty?" Adam sobbed a bit as he was hugging back "I'm s-scared Ty" Adam whispered "w-why c-can't I see y-you?" Adam whispered he groaned in pain...

"Looks like your friend is trying to stay alive to find you" a voice said I looked over to see Tyler... I wanted to punch him... "He's dead but he doesn't even know it" Tyler said smirking...