Chapter 19 - 7 Years later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  (Mitch Pov) 

I watched at Jerome as he was sitting up staring at the wall beside him. "hey you know what day this is?" I asked trying to cheer the mood up, he looked over to me with a blank face "it's the anniversary when we first met" I whispered thinking about the good times...

Jerome kept staring at me "why do you come here each day" Jerome said in a insulting way I just sigh sadly "to help you remember" I whispered making Jerome turn away to stare at the wall.

we stayed quiet for a while, "Tyler is telling me your bad" Jerome said making me make a fist "well I think Tyler is bad for you" I shot back, Jerome look down at his hands as if looking for something.

"where am I again" he asked making me chuckle sadly "your somewhere that helps you feel better" I said Jerome looked around but when he's brown coffee eyes landed on me I couldn't help but blush.

"I love you Jerome" I told him which only got an "I love you to" I knew he didn't mean it but yet I still had hope...

(Jerome Pov)

This person Mitch always came to my room making me smile now and then but it was weird when he says he loves me...

how anybody can love someone like me who's crazy...

Tyler kept giving Mitch the death look and Chara kept snickering as she played with her knife beside me...

"m-maybe when your better we can go out and buy a house and go on trips" Mitch whispered sitting on my other side and taking my hand in his making me smile.

"maybe" I said back but got slapped across the face by Tyler "that's a never" he smirked I stared at my hands pulling them away from Mitch.

"did Tyler just slap you" Mitch said angry he always knew Tyler or Chara would hurt me and that made me happy somehow...

I do like this boy who's always here for me even though I don't know much about us... about me...

(Adam Pov)

I hugged Ty on the sofa as the sun shined onto us, it was a normal Saturday for us, chilling watching Netflix.

I felt Ty cuddle up closer to me making me smile down at him "I love you kitten" I chuckled out making Ty smile at me "I love you to wolf" he laughed as I frown "hey I might have been the bad wolf in the past but I think I would be your hero or something" I teased

Ty frown "Jerome is my hero Adam, he's the one who's taking the pain for me and Seto" Ty whispered feeling guilty, Ty would always have his guilt moments and I'm glad I'm here for him.

We haven't seen Jerome for a while because each time we came Jerome would bring up Tyler or Chara to Seto or Ty and they would break out crying as me and Bruce on the other hand we kept seeing Jerome on a Mondays with Mitch.

I felt bad for Mitch as he go see Jerome each day, sometimes I get worried that he's not eating at days... I remember last Monday Jerome fainted because he wasn't drinking much water...

(Ty Pov)

I hated that Jerome took the deal, I hate to see him wasting his life and same with Mitch who keeps going to see Jerome only to not get the true Jerome...

I felt Adam kiss my lips when he pulled away he stared into my eyes, "Ty it's ok I'm going to cook us something, stay here" he whispered making me nod my head

I watched as he left the room as I turned around to stare at the t.v I could feel my phone buzz, I picked up "hello?" I said "h-hey it's Jerome, I need you to protect Mitch for me" Jerome's voice said which made me gasp "what?" I said "promise me please... I can't handle the thought of Mitch hurt" Jerome told me "Jerome whatever your planning stop it!" I shouted Adam rushed in from hearing me shouting, "we're going to see Jerome right now!" I shouted as Jerome hung up...

(Seto Pov)

I looked at Jack to see him jumping up and down "wake up Dad!" he shouted at Bruce who was sleeping on the sofa, "Jack please more longer" Bruce yawned making me chuckle

I felt his arm wrap around me bring me to nuzzle into him and hearing Jack groan "Dad you promised me!" he shouted making Bruce groan

"fine" he let go of me and got up making Jack jump up in the air with joy and grab Bruce who just picked him up and took them to the front door.

"Have fun guys" I called after them only to get a reply "Yah you too cutie" Bruce's voice said.

(Bruce Pov)

Jack kept patting my blond hair which he wanted but got Seto's brown hair but my light blue eyes which makes him super cute.

When we got to the park I could see Jack's friends and I could see Mitch's house all lights were off I'm not even sure he uses the house for anything but sleep...

sudden I felt my phone go

Mitch: Guys it's Jerome! Come here right now!

I grabbed Jack's hand "we're going right now I'm sorry but I promise you'll hang out with your friends later!" I said concerned I got in our car and drive to our house rushing upstairs grabbed Seto who was panicking but calmed down when we got there

we were face with Mitch who was crying "h-he tried to attack me" Mitch said scared, Seto looked down "t-that can't be" he whispered

"d-dude I think it's time to leave him" Adam whispered which made Ty slapped him "I didn't mean it like that!" Adam shouted "I meant to leave Jerome for the rest of the day" Adam said rubbing his arm.

(Mitch Pov)

The doctor came to us making me feel my heart slow down, "Mitch you're the carer of Jerome?" He asked making me nod "Jerome is laying in his room he's alright now but he's asking for you" the doctor said making me look at the guys

I walked in the room to see Jerome crying his eyes out I haven't see him cry since he got here for the first day... "Jerome it's ok" I whispered as I got closer he looked at me tears running down his cheeks

"it's not alright I almost hurt you because Chara wanted to take over for a bit!" Jerome shouted making me look down "I just want to be normal" Jerome cried.

I slowly walked over hugged him making him cry in my shoulder, "J-Jerome I love you no matter what I'm going to be here for you and when your better I'll take you out" I whispered in his ear making him stare into my eyes.

"M-Mitch why waste your life spending it with me... I'm crazy I'm going to hurt you" Jerome told me which kinda hurt but I smiled at him "Jerome I believe that you'll get better" I whispered making Jerome look down

"C-Chara not now" Jerome hissed out turning his head to the side where nothing was...

Jerome looked around "c-can you get me a drink Biggums" Jerome said kindly to me which made me happy. He hasn't called me Biggums for so long! I nodded and walked out the room.

The guys looked at me, I could see Jack Bruce's and Seto's child was looking bored as he was sitting on the flour.

"hey kiddo want to get a drink with me for Mitch" I asked making Jack jump up and down "Yes!" he shouted running off to where the water was.