Chapter 16 - Skylox is happening!

(Ty Pov)

I watched as Adam was screaming his head off while watching Seto and Bruce kissed, I've always knew Adam waited so long to see this day.

I walked up next to him as he was grinning, I couldn't help but remember what happened to him... he saved me and Bruce and I left him... he confessed to me...

"You ok Ty?" Adam said winking at me I didn't realized that he was looking into my eyes, I looked down at the flour as my face turned pink.

"h-hey remember how we met" I whispered taking a peek at him to see Adam look down in shame, "y-ya but I didn't like the old me" Adam said upset.

(flash back)

I followed Jerome who was showing me the school, he was really kind and spoke a lot, "and this is the hall where we started at" Jerome said smiling,

I nodded but noticed two girls running by "where's a teacher where you need one" one girl said annoyed who had long brown hair, Jerome look over at her

"what's wrong?" he asked the shorter girl walked up to Jerome "Adam is bullying Billy again" she said  making Jerome sigh "again?" he said annoyed

I couldn't stand there anymore I pushed past Jerome hearing him calling me back, I remember in my old school I had always stood up to all the bullies and I wasn't going to change that in this school!

ran down the hall where I could hear students mumbling I could see a boy in all black and sunglasses and was holding a boy who had black hair up by a locker

"give me your lunch money" Adam said looking down at the boy who looked scared for his life.

I couldn't help myself this scene was disgusting as all the students were watching this happen!

"Hey leave him alone!" I shouted pushing Adam away from the boy earning awes around the hall from everyone who was watching,

"do you not know who I am kid, I'm Adam the king of this school" he said walking in front of me  he started to look down as he can look into my eyes. "That must mean I'm the god of this school if you're the evil king!" I screamed back at him earning him to laugh.

"Your funny but to me your just a little kitten" he said winking at me.I felt weak as he lift my chin up to look into his shades, my heart was beating fast as the room was whispering from the students who were watching the show.

"Hey, Adam leave Ty alone you jerk" Jerome's voice shouted making Adam let go of my chin and away from me to look over at Jerome who looked cross,

 "awe I'm so scared" Adam said acting scared but burst out laughing.

"See you later kitten" Adam said walking away.

(Flash back one year later)

I looked up at the police man "you sure you want to pay this guy out again?" I nodded making the police man sigh "your way to kind to this kid" he told me walking away,

he came back with Adam by his side but when Adam's eyes landed on me as he knew I was the one who paid to get him out.

I waved at the police man as we both left, we kept walking until Adam pulled my arm into an ally  pushing me up to the wall

"what's your deal kitten! You been paying for me ever since you met me!" Adam shouted making me shake a bit "y-you can do better I believe you can change" I said  Adam look around as if he fighting with his mind.

"it's not that easy kitten" he responded I looked down blushing a bit, "b-but I'll be here to help you and I'm sure my friends would help you, Seto and Jerome and Mitch! I said making Adam sigh

"I'll try it out" he whispered making me smile. he slowly let go of my shoulders as we walked out the ally, I felt happy that I can make his life a better one by starting now.

We kept walking back to my house where the guys were waiting at, "w-what if they don't want me there?" Adam asked making me giggle

"I told them what I've been doing with my money and about trying to help you" I said making Adam's cheeks turn pink "t-that's really kind of you" he whispered while looking down.

(Flash back ended Adam Pov)

I kept looking at the flour as Ty giggled at me, I felt him hug me which made me look down at him as he looked into my shades slowly taking them off

"did you know the reason I kept trying" Ty whispered making me think for a moment, I shook my head as a no earning Ty to chuckle.

"After we first met I kinda followed you into the hall" Ty whispered making me think what I did after we met...

Ty got closer which I didn't know could happen... my face was red and I could see our friends grinning, "you went into the bathroom and cried" Ty whispered in my ear making my heart stop for a second my smile was gone... he was there when I broke down...

"it b-broke my heart seeing anybody hurting that way and w-well since that day I promised myself to help you fight this unhappiness and bring you light" Ty whispered a bit louder making my heart beat faster

"days went by and my money was running out and I got closer to you each second" Ty said looking into my eyes.

"I love you Adam, even though you were a jerk at the start you were mine" Ty said kissing my cheek earning everyone to giggle, my face was hot now and I couldn't help it.

I grabbed Ty's white shirt and pulled him for a kiss on the lips, his lips were soft I felt in heaven, he slowly wrapped his arms around my neck as I pulled his body closer.

I heard a cough beside us as we pulled away Ty and I was blushing bright red as we turn to see Bruce and Mitch smirking...

"I l-love you to kitten" I whispered earning Ty to giggle "god I missed that nickname" he chuckled out as he wrapped his arms around me.