Chapter 9 - Two Deaths...

(Jerome Pov)

"s-stop" I begged, I didn't know who was Chara or who this ghost were but I know for sure that this ghost didn't know who I am!

"I'm not C-AHH!" I screamed in pain as I felt my leg being crushed "beg me more Chara you always said don't be a wuss!" the voice shouted again

the bookcase was stopping my blood going into my legs!

I screamed in pain again I couldn't feel anything below but the pain... "Remember that time we first met?" the voice said calmly

"No because I'm not C-AHH!" I tried again but the bookcase was getting heavy by the second.

"I found you alone on the path, you were sobbing so much I had to bring to home with me... Mother and Father gave you love yet you still stayed the same" the ghost whispered "I remember you telling me to help you and you'll keep me safe from harm... but YOU LIED! YOU KILLED ME!" he shouted I was sure that this bookcase has broken both of my legs by now...

"I'M NOT CHARA!" I shouted the flame stopped moving...

"I need to find Mitch! I need to find everyone! Stop this please!" I begged the flame was moving again but it turned blue... "I've got you mistaken by Chara sorry... I didn't meant to hurt you I'm j-just so confused" the voice said it sounded like he was crying...

(Mitch Pov)

I opened my eyes to feel something around my neck... "J-Jerome?" I whispered my eyes winded as I saw Tyler standing there with his grin big "w-wait!" I gasped but before I knew it Tyler kicked the bucket I was standing on...

(Jerome Pov)

"I'll take that off you right away" the bookcase was lifted off me, "t-thank you" I whispered

I could move my legs so I was glad I could still walk... "Is there anything I could do for you?" he asked

I groaned in pain as I stood up "i-is there any way you could help me find my Mitch?" I asked hoping he would say yes...

"No sadly but I do know where he is..." the voice said "w-where I need to go see him" I whispered trying to keep myself up "he is in the boy's bathrooms... h-he needs you NOW!" the ghost shouted worried

I felt my body shake knowing this is not a joke! I pushed myself out of the room as a small cry came out my mouth but I kept going I had to get to Mitch!

"B-Biggums I'm coming" I whispered clenching my teeth,

running down the halls  and up the stairs I ran to where the boys bathroom I felt tears run down my cheeks as the pain I was having I couldn't put it into words.

"Mitch!" I gasped out rushing into the door "J-J-Je-ro-me" Mitch gasp I rushed to the door he was behind "Stay with me!" I said scared

I tried opening the door but it was stuck I could hear him gasping for air and gagging...

I banged into the door with my body the pain I had before was way worst, I kept throwing my body at the door I couldn't hear Mitch gasp or gagging or anything now... only the sound of the rope...

"Mitch! stay with me!" I shouted the door flung open to see Mitch hanging to left and right... my body dropped to the ground...

Mitch's eyes were wide and his lips where his sweet smile once been were open as his face shown horror... I felt my hair being pushed as I didn't realize it was me who was pulling my brown hair.

"please Mitch! please talk!" I cried out pulling harder, "it's sad when a loved one dies" Tyler's voice spoke. I couldn't take my eyes off from Mitch's body as I heard Tyler giggle...