Chapter 20 - The End

(Ty Pov)

I stared at the Jerome's door as Adam and Bruce spoke, "so how's life being a father?" Adam asked making Bruce chuckle "it's fun you should think about it when your ready" he whispered but I heard it.

"I'm going to check on Jerome" I said making Adam nod and kissed my cheek I walked into Jerome's room seeing Jerome out of bed and was half way out of the window!

"Jerome!" I shouted making him turn around to look at me "T-Ty I can't live like this!" he whispered tears running down his cheeks I couldn't believe what I was seeing

I slowly take a step closer reaching my arms out "J-Jerome please lets talk about this" I begged, "s-stay away or I'll jump!" he shouted making me panic he one of his legs out the window

I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't what if he jumped if I did call for help!

"J-Jerome think about Mitch" I said loud hoping someone could hear me without Jerome knowing, he started laughing while tears were running down his cheek.

"It's my fault that he wasted 7 years with me!" he shouted moving his other leg out the window... I felt tears run down my cheeks as I felt my heart beating faster.

"Hey Biggums I g-got" Mitch's voice said but stopped as he saw what Jerome was doing "Jerome!" Mitch shouted he ran at the window, "STOP!" I screamed but it was too late...

everything felt slow as I watched Jerome pushed the rest of himself out the window hearing Mitch scream in panic I could hear a loud noise outside...

Mitch was was looking out the window crying..."J-Jerome" he sobbed out

I dropped to the ground breaking down "w-we could have changed this" Seto's voice whispered as the guys walked in with wide eyes...

Mitch ran out the room crying "JEROME I'M COMING!" he shouted Adam rushed to my side as I hugged him. "I t-tried I really did!" I sobbed out, I felt Adam picked me up and ran outside to find Mitch standing crying his eyes out

"d-daddy?" Jack whispered to Bruce who hugged his son... "J-Jack don't look" Bruce commanded as he turned around to face his son... "look at me ok? look at daddy" Bruce whispered as tears ran down his cheeks.

"J-Jerome" Adam whispered as he put me down by Seto as Bruce hugged Jack, Adam huged Mitch who was letting all his sadness out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(2 Weeks Later)~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ty Pov)

"Jerome was a great friend, son and boyfriend" Mitch said with tears running down his cheeks... Adam squeezed me as I couldn't help but cry

"h-he will always be in our hearts and be our hero" Mitch added "h-he died 24 year old a-and lived a pretty good life" Mitch said looking down at Jerome's grave,

"that's great words Mitch" Jerome's father said letting Mitch sit down beside Bruce who hugged him. hours went by and we got to the after party, I watched as Mitch walked to the bar asking for a drink...

"He's going to be drinking his problems away for a while" Bruce whispered upset "go speak to him I need to speak with Ty" Seto said letting Jack go dance and Bruce walk over to Mitch...

I looked at Seto upset "sometimes I wish we went back to that sick school j-just to help Jerome" I whispered making Seto shake his head "no, I know for sure Jerome would hate it if we went back. Remember he been there before so he went there two times and if we went again" Seto told me making me wipe my tears away.

"y-your right" I whispered, the night went by, I smiled at Adam in the car as he slept, "over drank again cutie" I whispered 

I could feel my phone buzzing, I pulled my phone out my pocket seeing a text from... my eyes went wide as it was Jerome in our group!

Jerome/Biggums: hey guys would like to say my goodbyes... Bruce I hope you're going to do your art dream I believe in you. Seto I hope you make sure that Jack grows up and don't read too much ok? Adam your always been one of my pals but you worry too much lay off the drinks ok? Think about Ty, speaking about Ty stop thinking about the past I choose this, it's not your or Seto's fault I'm just glad I saved you all... and Mitch...

(Mitch Pov)

I kept reading until he got to me...

Jerome/Biggums: Mitch I'm going to miss the heck out of you, I'm sorry we didn't date like normal people heh... I know you're going to do well in life, I'm sorry I didn't save you even though you don't remember or if it never happened to you... sorry about the first time when Chara stabbed you while you were trying to get her back to her mother... I'm sorry I was to slow to save you from hanging... though those moments in my life will always be there in my head... I'm just glad I saved your life this time... I only want you happy and to live your life and have that child you always wanted... I love you Biggums.

I felt tears in my eyes "god dammit it Jerome!" I shouted I got up and walked out to see Ty standing out his car with a sleeping Adam in the car, he was looking at his phone with tears

I walked over patting his back, I embraced him as I heard my phone go off...

Jerome/Biggums: I'll be waiting for you on the other side Biggums <3

I just sat there rereading the text... "I love you to Biggums" I sobbed out feeling Ty embrace me back.

The end, hope you enjoyed it, sorry about the sad/happy ending? ^-^

Corpse party always ends with a plot twist!